My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Type of Woman I am looking for » | "The Game" My Mind is Blown. »

Finnnnally!! Done with finals!

I'll be going home soon, spending time with the family... and buying some recording equipment FINALLY!

Honestly, in my time in this pick up scene, I have not consistently gotten passed a solid A2 -- attracting females. I have a feeling a huge part of it is because I am sub-communicating insecurity through my voice (because I think my body language is pretty good).

I don't think I'll post my audio sarges online here as its way too public, but I will post vocal sticking-points as I identify them.

Truthfully, I am almost tired of sarging and only getting past A2; I feel like I am losing more and more sets at my college town. However if I can record myself, hopefully my progresses will accelerate.

I have not used it yet, but I bought online: Sony ICD-P28 and will buy a really nice mic (as the mic is probably the most important thing)
-- If anyone can recommend a high quality, stealth mic (wired or maybe wireless) that would be great. Wireless may be better because it will be weird to have wires coming up my shirt like some spy :-D

A friend recommended this one: http://simurl.com/radio_shack_mic
Apparently those two products were also recommended by Mystery.

Its not what you say, its how you say it -- and I am not sure "how" I am doing the "saying". I have heard myself on a tape recorder before and I don't have much vocal inflection so that is one thing I'll be looking closely at.

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.