My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Vocal Sticking Points » | I Came to this Epiphany: A new reframe » | Finnnnally!! Done with finals! » | Type of Woman I am looking for » | "The Game" My Mind is Blown. »

Goals for 2006

As suggested by Style:

"
I'd suggest sometime in the next week
writing two documents for yourself. The
first is a list of goals for 2006. These
should be from three to ten simple goals
that you can explain in a sentence or two.
Once you see them all laid out on half a
page, they suddenly don't seem so overwhelming!

For the second document, write a short paragraph
describing how you think you appear to other
people right now. Then write a short paragraph
describing how you'd like to appear to them.
This will set the intent for your inner game
and social congruence in the coming year.

"

My goals for 2006:

  1. Completely Master my ability to attract!
    • I'd like my "Attract" phase mastered by next January 2007
    • Although Attraction is only the first 10 minutes of the game
      • From all my experience, the more mediocre my attraction game is, the more mediocre of girls I attract (if any)
  2. Assemble ideas for a possible Thesis paper on social dynamics
    • My University offers a program called "Human Complex Systems" and I am interested in doing it
    • Since my GPA is pretty average, publishing a thesis could negate a mediocre GPA
      • And since Social Dynamics is one of my biggest interests, I figure it is fair to make this a major goal of mine
      • Though I don't need to finish this by 2007, I'd like to have a very good idea
    • Also, if it turns out I start to hate "Human Complex Systems" then I void this goal.
  3. Get to know Professors who can help me reach this goal
    • Hey, I'm here at the University for only 4-5 years---I should be taking as much advantage of my resources as possible
  4. Reach at least 210 Lbs and gain muscle
    • I used to be majorly into body building and fitness.
      • (I believe I wrote about this in my original blog posts)
    • Either way I got myself down from 260 to 220. Now I am about 225+-5 and since I stopped my workout plan, I believe my muscle mass has been slowly atrophuting.
    • I need to get back into Working out
    • Expect a blog post about Hypertrophy Specific Training (HST) - http://simurl.com/hst
  5. Fix my sleeping habits
    • I got a hold of an book on sleeping (I think its called Power Sleeping)
    • I want to use this book as a guide to getting myself to require the minimum amount of sleep possible
  6. Balance my day
    • Correct it so I am doing a balance of:
      • 8 hours of work
      • 8 hours of play
      • 8 hours of sleep or leisure
  7. (Tentative Goal): Get back into playing guitar
    • If I have time. I used to play guitar from about age 13 to 17 but I stopped.

How I think I appear to other people:

Since I got my digital voice recorder, I have a MUCH clearer idea of how I appear to other people. I think it is time I finally post it. I already wrote out a huge post on my experiences with listening to myself with my digital voice recorder but I did not post it yet. Its so far from what I thought I sounded like that I have been reluctant.

To sum it all up, I am basically too "eager" in conversation. Instead of finishing this paragraph, I will publish that entire post now. Click here

How I would like to appear to other people:

I'd like to appear as a guy who is extremely calm and cool---but at the same time will become very interested in someone whom I like. When someone looks at me, I don't want them to know my intentions or what I'm thinking---I want to appear as a guy who everyone likes and they want me to like them too, but at the same time they are never sure. In other words: I don't give away my "power"

Of course, this is much different than how I do appear appear to other people (the above section). All this goes hand in hand with my first Goal for the year.

You should look into polyphasic sleeping as a way to minimize your sleeping patterns.

This is what I'm doing during the spring break so I'll be able to go back to school and only require 3 hours per day of sleep.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.