My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Goals for 2006 » | Vocal Sticking Points » | I Came to this Epiphany: A new reframe » | Finnnnally!! Done with finals! » | Type of Woman I am looking for » | "The Game" My Mind is Blown. »

P.S.:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!


Thanks goes out especially to all the great guys who read my blog and email me too. I respond to every email and it gives me the greatest pleasure when I help you guys or just shoot-the-shit with you guys via email.

Though I am not a master yet, I have read A LOT of information out there and if anyone needs advice, I'll give it my best to help you.


Right now I am reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and I find to be 100x better than any "how to socialize" article I have read ever. I will write up some stuff on that book later.

After this book, I plan to read "Mastering your hidden self " as suggested by Style. I'll let you guys know what I think of them.

And now some whacky Beatles lyrics:
Ev'rybody had a hard year
Ev'rybody had a good time
Ev'rybody had a wet dream,
Ev'rybody saw the sunshine
Oh yeah, Oh yeah.

Ev'rybody had a good year,
Ev'rybody let their hair down,
Ev'rybody pulled their socks up,
Ev'rybody put their foot down.
Oh yeah, Oh yeah.


[Oh my soul... so odd.]

Lets hope for a good year~!
BigSend

P.S.S.: How do you like my blog's new style?

I have been reading you blog for a while and It seems very interesting to me. I should creat one for myself it's better than a journal and it lets you have observing ego ;)

You should add "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill and "The Secret of the Ages" by Robert Collier to your inspirational reading list. I found that those books are helping me. They were written for people who want to become rich, but they really are much more about thought and mindset, and having a desire to be successful and putting that desire into action.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.