My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | FR: I Feel Even Stronger About It » | My Thoughts on Approach Anxiety » | LR: I got laid! » | FR: Always remember where you are parked! » | Social Status in the Work Place » | FR + Revelation (+ Pictures ;)) :: My game then, m... » | The $10 Million Elevator Pitch » | Fear of Escalation or the Approach » | I Feel there is more than just seeing the Social M... » | FR: I need to work on the Kiss moment »

My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind

I noticed something interesting about my dreams. During a dream, I have no critical mind, I simply jump into any situation (extreme, peculiar, normal, whatever) Things happen in dreams and I don't think about it. I simply accept it.


After reading "Power of Now" this mindset seems exactly like what Tolle talks about: a state-of-mind in which we do not think, we simply absorb and flow.

In a recent dream I went up to some people and began talking, and the people talked back. What I recall most profoundly in the dream was how I went up to people, talked to them and did not even think or consider any judgment, care about what would happen.

Okay, okay I know I am dreaming, but when I start talking to people in real life, or doing anything outside my comfort zone, my mind will start turning like a thought engine.

Perhaps there is something to learn, learn how to assume dream mind, and simply flow. Just like in a dream we (or at least I... I can only speak for myself) when I dream I simply flow while restricting thoughts (actually all thoughts) are simply non existent.

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.