My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... » | My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind » | FR: I Feel Even Stronger About It » | My Thoughts on Approach Anxiety » | LR: I got laid! » | FR: Always remember where you are parked! » | Social Status in the Work Place » | FR + Revelation (+ Pictures ;)) :: My game then, m... »

Dr. Paul's Personality Test

For those of you who followed my blog, you'd know that Dr. Paul has really set the foundation for a lot of my maturity, especially with women and dating. Back when I first starting hooking up and getting dumped, Dr Paul answered my emails personally when I asked for some guidance. Really a great guy, helped me so much. I think articles about that should be around March 2006.

One of his products is called KWML (King Warrior Magician Lover) which is based on finding your personality type (fit into archetypes) and through it figuring out what kind of personalities will make good friends, spouses, co-workers, etc etc. For the past 3 years almost I wasn't sure what my type was. I always thought it was Lover but sometimes I thought I was a bit of a Magician.

Okay okay, for those of you who don't know, here is a brief summary:
King (or Queen): Someone who like to take care of others
Warrior: Someone who likes to assert themselves in issues
Magician: Someone who loves attention and being expressive
Lover: Someone who likes smaller, intimate interaction.

Everyone is a mixture and if you are familiar with Myers Briggs/Jungian personality types, I believe this is very much related. I took Dr.Paul's test and came out this:

Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the Magician, Warrior, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 23.1% Magician, 23.1% Warrior, and 23.1% King/Queen.*

www.kwml.com (Paul's kwml site)

(Btw: I am INFP for Myers Briggs)


Dr. Paul's site is www.doctorpaul.net I highly recommend everyone check out his MindOS eBook (or tapes). I wrote a review on it before but to summarize Paul gives a very concrete, methodical approach in how to deal with anxiety, anger, frustration, suffering and everything in-between. He elegantly includes symbolism (like eastern ideas of psychology) and western empirical ideas of psychology into a very simple system. Though you do need to study it, once you learn the system its very helpful in dealing with situations in life.

Example: You want to approach a woman and fear strikes you:

Choices:
  1. Do nothing, leave
  2. Not approach, but complain. "She is too ugly" "her Boyfriend is there, no way", etc
  3. Approach

1. Doing nothing is like avoidance. People tend to fill the void of doing nothing with eating, depression, addictions.
2. This is the complainer mindset. Its just a big loop people get themselves into. Sometimes they will actually approach, but are just proving to themselves they suck so its not a real approach, its half-assed. (This is really bad to get into. Get out of this #2 asap)
3. Approach. Do courage. Learn from it, or get laid. Get more confidence in your ability to "Do" and education

So that is one example of dealing with fears. Honestly, I think this is very well broken down.

Also, Paul has yet another venture that is going main stream soon along with a book. I haven't read it yet, but I imagine it is the same high quality as above, check it out here: www.drpauldobransky.com

Labels:

I agree with you - Dr. Paul really helped me out too!

This kwml.com test is really informative - I'm about equal in King, Warrior, and Lover... I'm not much of a Magician haha

Check out the test - it's free and if you want the eCourse - I already bought it and it's great! - you can get it at http://www.doctorpaul.net/kwml.htm

Thanks for letting me know about the test!

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.