My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... » | My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind » | FR: I Feel Even Stronger About It » | My Thoughts on Approach Anxiety » | LR: I got laid! » | FR: Always remember where you are parked! » | Social Status in the Work Place »

Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again?

I had an interesting encounter with a bum today at the local In-n-Out restaurant here in Los Angeles. I was eating with my good friends and wings B3fresh and 4five6 when from behind me a bum rushes over to our table, touches my shoulder and without pause, without even a chance to think or understand what was going on says "Please give me some food, you have like two burgers there please give me some please" As he is saying this I look up and see B3fresh and notice the startled look on his face. The bum turns his attention to me as he is begging and I said "Get out of here!"

The weird thing was, I said "get out of here" almost completely subconsciously. In fact, that is the exact phrase an old friend of mine used to say all the time when we pissed him off. It was almost like I just used that phrase as I wasn't thinking, just doing. Also, I noticed I didn't even process what the bum was saying. Basically, he was very dirty, he ran over to us very rushed, interrupted our conversation extremely rudely, and very much leaned into our personal space, eyeing out food and begging for it.

When I said "get out of here" I felt their weird rush, but I also felt slightly relieved. Then as I realized he was a poor bum who may not have eaten all day I started to feel guilty. Eventually I saw some other group offer the guy their fries and B3fresh said to me "Damn you got quite a bitch shield"


Ohhh. THAT is what a bitch shield is! Mystery used to say this about bitch shields: "She is not a bitch, just a bitch to you because you opener her wrong" And now I realize that it is so very true. Basically, this bum totally opened us wrong. I know hes a bum, not a potential mate, but really---I am a human, I respond to the world around me like a human. This bum really put me off, first touching me, interrupting me, leaning in on our personal space, and the bum's desperation really equated to my putting up a level 10 bitch shield.

I don't consider myself a bitch/asshole. Sure I am no saint, sometimes I find myself being a jerk, but no where near telling someone to "Get out of here" in a very harsh tone that I used. However, I was a big asshole today and as I said, I really feel I did it very subconsciously. The words just came out of my mouth like clockwork.

Now thinking of girl in clubs, bars, etc who need to blow off guys. I totally understand where they are coming from. Men approach these girls totally wrong and it scares the girls; they feel the guys' desperation, need, rudeness, bad energy and the girls respond by telling them off. However, I am so sure that beneath the "bitch shield" they are just like us. A normal person with good humor. In fact, I bet they can't wait to get approached by a cool, smooth guy who comes from the heart.


Its funny but Mystery hasn't been wrong yet. Sure there are multiple alternatives to Game situations and Mystery offers just one alternative, but damn Mystery has been so right about so many things. Bitch Shields, ASD, Lock in Props, damn. Props to Mys.

Okay, so now I feel I understand bitch shields better. Gnight

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.