My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | I’m Finding Myself More Assertive in Everyday Life » | FR+: New friends, saw BradP, and got a little sexy... » | FR: Solo Sarging that Ended with Guru’s and New Fr... » | BradP: Blow me or Blow me out » | FR: Sunday Night Sarges » | My Buddy Thundercat has Some News » | FR: Me and 456 in the College Area » | Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program is Released! » | FR: Amazing night sarging with 4Five6 » | Just Finished the Last Phone Call with Brad. »

FR + Thoughts: Took a Risk, Messed up, Lost the Set and Learned!

This last Saturday I went out with 456 to some of the usual spots we hit. Again, we are searching for more night venues where girls go to party, not really socialize or be in “find husband” or “impress friends” stage. To digress a bit, I hit up a bar on Friday with 456 that we used to hit up called The Edison. It is filled with gorgeous women but we mutually decided not to hit it up, our games aren’t ready to pull women in that environment because we are looking for same night lays, quick make outs, bathroom pulls, etc. Edison is more about pretending to be sophisticated and meeting “high class” people. At least that is our new impression.

Even though the environment that Friday was a bit platonic and nothing to write a FR about, I still was working on the affirmations. “I meet interested people” “Have a positive time” “Find parking.” One thing I definitely want to mention again is how powerful I am finding these affirmations. On Saturday, 456 called me up and said he arrived and was looking for parking. I was still on the way at this point, but 20 minutes later I get another call from 456 saying he is STILL looking for parking and all the local lots are full. Oh shit! Haha I was JUST finishing my parking affirmations “Thank you God, for when I am looking for parking I find it right away or someone always pulls out right as I am about to pull in” And man, when I arrived I FOUND A SPOT RIGHT AWAY. It was a perfect spot, right when I pulled into the side street! It was just right there next to the full lot (which by the way had a $10 price tag on it tonight). Beautiful, my faith is growing like crazy; I can’t even express it in words. 456 ended up finding parking finally and we met at the bar.

One theory I have about affirmations is I notice when I ask for something to be given, like parking, meeting a fun girl, having a great time, those things do happen. But when I ask for a girl who will come home with me, it doesn’t really happen. I think it is because we can’t ask The World (or Universe, or “God”) to do the work for us—it is our journey to accomplish. Finding a parking spot is one thing, earning our victory is another—not saying fucking a girl is “victory” but… you know what I mean

Back to Edison—soon our games will be fucking tight and we’ll hit up any venue, blow it up and pull. For now, we choose not to challenge ourselves more than necessary. 456 talks about it in his blog that venue selection is really a big, important thing. In the past I would hit up shitty venues with women who were honestly there chatting with their quiet girl friend all night and I felt quite out of place. No more of that—at least for now. Ultimately I know our games will be so tight, even the shittiest venues will result in a crazy lay.

So Saturday we hit up some of the usual party-bars and we blow some shit up. I decide to begin warming up so I open a girl who stands next to me by the bar, about to order with Cotton Candy. The girl acts a little bit like “Hmm I know something is up” so I use my contingency “Ohh, you were thinking the SAME thing weren’t you! Cotton candy would be great!” So I keep going but she looks like she is holding something back. I then ask a new question I am working on “So are you here with your boyfriend or your girlfriend” Not sure where that will go but I like that question. Well it turns out she is a WINGWOMAN for Pick Up 101’s bootcamp which was being held in our exact bar! Haha, so I talk to them and the instructor joins us and we chat. Real cool guys but obviously this girl is taken. I let them go do their thing and I sit back and chill with 456 plus 456 brought his non-dating-community friend along.

We move to a different part of the bar and I spot a 2-set standing off to the side, I think they got done with a fake tattoo (a feature this bar offers) and I approach them with some situational opener “Hey did you just get a tattoo?” and jive off that. One thing I should note: my only goals this night were 1) Keep my energy 10% higher than the venue 2) Move the girls around 3) Always maintain a strong Alpha Male “King of the World” frame.

Well with this stuff going in my mind, I notice sets where girls would normally act confused and very shy around me open up slightly more—this is especially true in the set after this one. Anyway with these current girls I just decide to vibe with them, talk for maybe 5-10 minutes and part ways. They are lawyers in their late 30’s, one of them had real bad chapped lips and the other was pretty cute but there were there to party… but not with me! Bye bye! And I just joined back with my friends “Okay I think I left my friends alone a bit too long, good talking with you all!”

We then go to a bar next door which is a half dance club, half bar. It is extremely loud but that just means I need to keep my energy level that much higher—work with it! We get in and walk around a bit, pretty crowed. 456 tells me a girl off to the side has been checking me out—I missed this. So I tell 456 “I am going to try out Stephane’s direct style on her*” Well on the way towards her, this guy and girl stand RIGHT in-between us and just start talking a lot. Damn, well they had no idea they were exactly in my way. So I waited a few seconds, hoping they would move but of course they didn’t. So 456 said, “Hey I’ll just start talking to the guy to get him away” So 456 does a perfect job of it and the guy is talking to him. The girl is still in the way between me and my target, but fuck it I just walk through her and go up to the target with the line:

“Hey I have an indiscreet question … (read the * below)”

And she said she was single! Great! She seemed interested, but also seemed like she was waiting for me to release the social tension. Unfortunately, I drew a huge blank. Fuck where do I go from here? I know qualification, but I hesitated and paused for too long. She seemed forgiving, glad I was so direct but I sensed a bit disappointed I didn’t go through all the way. Her friends were right next to her and during some of the pausing, the friend filled in the social tension with their random blabbering. One of my peacocking gear is a silver ring on my wedding finger—I suppose this ring is a bit counter productive to honest Stephane style game, though I think it makes for a great prop in flashy night game. Her friend pointed out that ring and I said “I am married to myself” which is a line my single Aunt used when I asked her about her wedding ring back when I was like 12 years old. Interesting answer.

Ohh just to quickly add, I am still in the same old pimped out John Travolta gear. I am getting mad, crazy attention with it and I feel I am like 99% perfected: I stand out more than almost anyone, it complements my height, I sort of resemble Travolta so it all works out. Of course, I do need to lay down some more cash and get a new wardrobe because I do feel a bit weird wearing the exact same gear each night I sarge. White shoes, black slacks, black dress shirt with a collar and white stripes, white jacket, silver ring on my wedding finger, clean shave, very groomed, waxed hair, and various other props on me, like a match holder that actually has a condom in it—I use that for girls who ask me for a light. I pull it out, and say “Whoops that’s the condom, we’ll use that later” if she laughs, I know I am in. I actually made out with a girl after using that line!

Anyway, back to the Direct set. I eventually feel so much social pressure in me not having a lot to say. I then do the “What do you think of the Barbie and Ken doll relationship thing” and she is like “I never really thought about it” Dohh. Haha I just drew a blank. I think that question made her curious but also seemed weird. At this point the cards were stacked against me (at least I felt that way) and I politely parted ways. I imagine she probably felt like shit “What was wrong with me, why was he acting all weird? Am I not pretty enough?” Whoops, sorry Babe. I’m a Green PUA so God Bless Me.

Now we move to the bar area and 456 orders some drinks. I don’t drink alcohol when I drive or when I am sarging, I don’t really need it anymore. Approach anxiety is handled well enough and getting drunk makes me feel really shitty later on anyway. So as I am standing there waiting for my club soda, two cute girls come up and I am standing in their way. I say to them “You shall not pass till you give the magic code” and I point to my cheek as if for a kiss. The girls are like “haha no way” which is kinda bad, but not a blow out. So I say “Well I can’t move then” and they just try to shove me to the side. The thing is, one of the girls really dug my quirky sense of humor and was playing around with me. I sensed some major IOIs from her (that is, I noticed my dick responding to her—I know IOIs are very real when my cock notices too. I know this because in a strip club, I don’t feel turned on at all and they are sending fake IOIs. But real IOIs my cock knows the difference hehe)

So I just banter with this girl, make jokes and she laughs. I spin her around a lot (Goal 2: Moved Her, but perhaps not enough) I do the whole “Brad Pitt” routine and she kind of plays along but doesn’t believe me. Then I tell her I only go for smart girls and that she passed the first test by not thinking my name was really Brad Pitt. But she plays along anyway and says her name is J-Lo. Haha great, now it’s like a never ending joke. But out of the blue, after the crazy IOIs, she suddenly leaves.

I feel like I kept up the Alpha Frame, I moved her a bit and my energy was at least 10% higher. Great, I see nothing wrong; perhaps I didn’t move things faster. I will open her again when I see her.

Well time passes, go-nowhere sets here and there and eventually I run into this girl J-Lo again. She is hanging out with another girl and two guys. I open the set and plow through with all the introductions and being cool with the guys, but then I just focus on J-Lo and we are back to our flirty sexual vibe and I roll with it. I am not kino-ing that much though—which I know could be a problem, I need to move this girl around. Well we jump back on the whole stupid J-Lo/Brad Pitt topic and I say “Okay let me check if you really are J-Lo, you’ll have the booty!” So I grab her ass and Damn! Bad move! Haha, that was too soon, and she started testing me like CRAZY after wards, saying “I’m not a slut” “I am a good girl, a school teacher. My kids know more respect than that” blah blah blah. I took a risk and it failed. It was a very good lesson, I know I need to slowly kino/compliance escalate. Not just grab a girls ass if she is gazing in my eyes.

I have no sisters, barely any female friends in my growing days, my dad had no sisters and wasn’t too keen on this stuff either. So I am learning this shit which I know is fucking obvious to almost everyone out there. But I gotta make the playground mistakes now because I never had the opportunity to make them in the past. I am 21 at this time and it would suck to be 31 or 41 and still make these mistakes. Lesson Learned!

So I left the set. 456 was like “WTF?!?! You were SOOO in! Why did you leave” and I tell him what happened and that is that. I KNOW if I calibrated right, was smoother I could have easily pulled this girl home or gotten a very solid number from her. She was just too much in the pussy-power mode after the ass grabbing.


Well that is that. Nothing too interesting to mention past this. Ultimately I just want to fuck these girls, play with our male-female energies. I hate pussy power as much as the next guy. If you read Stephane’s ebook, he goes into it. I’m not sure how to get a hold of Steph’s ebook since I don’t think he sells it anymore, but you can probably just email him at stephane@ideagasms.net and ask for it. See what he says. So I’m not in this to gain a girl friend, I just wanna fuck like crazy, pull in the bathroom, and play with our sexual energies. Of course I would much rather meet a real girl friend using Stephane’s philosophy. Steph is the shit guys, you gotta check out ideagasms, get some of their basic products http://simurl.com/ideagasms

I created a list of goals for the next 30 and 60 days. I’ll list them here:


30 days (November 8th)

  1. Mastered my facial language
    • Practice in front of the mirror every day
  2. Pray thanks every morning and evening
  3. Mastered my direct opening with all contingencies for day time
    • Just the words, what I will say and when.
  4. Mastered my night game openings
    • What to say, when. List of negs to use and understanding of when to use them.
  5. Come up with 3 new possible business ideas
  6. Stick to raw food diet and exercise
    • Get down to 210 Lbs.


60 days (December 8th)

  1. Have fucked at least 3 new girls
  2. Keep praying
  3. Further mastered my approaches
  4. Come up with 3 more new possible business ideas
  5. Open large sets and isolate the target

*Stephane’s direct style is very interesting and I plan to give it a lot of field work, especially in the day time. It’s listed in great detail in his amazing eBook which he doesn’t seem to sell anymore. I suppose it is released free to the public, not sure. Stephane is the ideagams guy http://simurl.com/ideagasms

I’m not sure if this isn’t aloud, but I’ll copy and paste it from his eBook. Someone yell at me if I’m not aloud to post this:

Here it is:
“Hey there, I want to ask you an indiscreet question. But please -- if
this makes you uncomfortable in any way, just give me the finger, and
I’ll leave you alone.”
That is a GREAT opener, for several reasons.
First, you have the courage to ask her an “indiscreet” question. And the very
word “indiscreet” serves to hook her attention and make her feel curious.
Second, you are being very considerate by letting her know that you do not
wish to make her feel uncomfortable.
Third, by saying, “Just give me the finger” it should make her laugh. If she
doesn’t laugh at this, chances are she is very insecure/uptight and therefore lacks
in the sense of humor department. So right away you are qualifying her based
on her sense of humor.
Next, once she laughs and tells you that it is okay for you to proceed to ask her
your “indiscreet question”, you start blatantly qualifying her when you ask:
“Are you single?”
She absolutely MUST be single for me to continue pursuing her.
Now, you will usually get one of three answers to this question:
1- “Yes.”
2- “No.” (She is seeing someone)
3- “Why do you ask?”
IF SHE RESPONDS, “WHY DO YOU ASK?”
I highly recommend that you say, “I’m just curious” because it will usually
cause her to feel comfortable again. The response to this is pretty magical
because you’ll be subcommunicating non-neediness, which is the most attractive
quality you can have.
IF SHE RESPONDS, “NO.”
She’s either seeing someone, or lying. If she’s lying, you can pat yourself on the
back. You might have dated a liar! Again, I’m a big believer in having actual
standards.
My typical response is to say, “Oh cool. Well, I’m sure that your boyfriend or
girlfriend is a very lucky guy or gal. Nice meeting you.”
This line is damn funny and usually gets a good laugh. It isn’t meant to seduce
her; it’s just a smooth way of ejecting and saying goodbye.
IF SHE RESPONDS, “YES.”
It’s on!
“Great... So when are you going to ask me out?”
This reverses the typical “Barbie and Ken gender roles” where the man is
supposed to ask the woman out on a date.
I do this for several reasons. First, I want to see if she has a sense of humor.
Second, I am testing to see if she has too much of what I jokingly refer to as,
“pussy power”. Because if she responds, “It is the man’s job to pursue the woman
and blah blah blah” I have no time for that kind of mentality. I’m a big believer in
equality, and I really enjoy being around women who don’t take themselves too
seriously and play all of these “upper hand” games.
Another response you’ll sometimes get is, “I don’t call men” or “I don’t ask men
out”.
Well excuse me Oh Mighty One! These women are disqualified immediately in
my book because it’s important to me to stay away from control freaks.
On the other hand, when you say, “Great, so when are you going to ask me out?”
MANY women will laugh. Just my type! They’ll usually laugh and go, “I don’t
know...” and start fidgeting around, being cute and shy. I love those! So I
continue talking to them... Sometimes I’ll say something like the following:
“You know, a lot of women are really just looking for a Ken Doll – As
in, “Barbie and Ken”. You know, like they want him to be doctor or an
architect so they can say, “Look Ma, he’s a doctor!” (Here the girl will
laugh, typically.)
“Or they want a good-looking Ken doll so they can show him off to
their friends and get their validation. You know what I mean?” (She
should know EXACTLY what you’re talking about and be laughing pretty hard at
this point.)
“But you seem like you might be different... You seem like you might
have a little more HEART than that...”
Very often they will laugh their heads off as you deliver this “routine”. Perfect!
They will usually open up to you, and be VERY into you at this point.
However, some women JUST WON’T GET IT.
My explanation for this is because you’ve hit a glitch in their programming.
You hit the nail on the head, and you’ve described who they are perfectly:
Validation Seekers who choose their mates and lovers based on what
they think the world expects of them (rather than following their heart).
So... As you deliver this routine, if you notice they become very confused, and you
find yourself needing to explain it and even defend your actions, consider finding
someone who is less shallow and more mature.

Labels: , ,

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.