My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Talked with a girl about the game » | Affirmations from David DeAngelo » | For the Love of Mystery » | Some People Just Don't Want to Understand » | Girls Have Problems » | PUA Blog Carnival » | Blog Archives » | HB-Ai Concluded 2 » | HB-Ai Concluded » | Where I stand with HB-Ai. »

Some other things I forgot to mention

Back to Aida and our conversation

She told me she would send signals to guys, but they would be NOTHING more than an glance. She said "Once I look at a guy, that is my signal. It is completely up to him after that point"

She said she'll obsess over him and wait impatiently till he says "hello" or whatever, but she will not let him know she is thinking that.



Hmm, there have been times in parties and clubs where a girl will glance at me, but it will only be a glance. I used to mistake it for an accidental stare or something, but it seems like all these things are planned out. A girl won't look at you unless she wants you. If she isn't interested in you, it will probably be a very quick stare with no emotion or with a disgusted look.

Girls are complete nightmares. How are you suposed to tell?

Perhaps she notices something you are wearing and therefore you get a slight glance, perhaps she thinks your a freak, perhaps she mistakes you for someone that she knows, perhaps she is just scanning the enviroment.

Or maybe she likes you, but oh it's the guys fault for not knowing? lol

*sigh* I love girls, but stop being so god darn difficult, darn it!

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.