My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | HB-Ai Concluded 2 » | HB-Ai Concluded » | Where I stand with HB-Ai. » | It may not be as bad as I thought.. :) :) :) » | Yeah, I'm still learning like a sponge » | The Woman Inside me is a Lesbian » | A female seduction blog » | AHH!! It finally happened!! » | Importance of Kino Escalation » | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" »

Blog Archives

One characteristic of a real, dedicated PUA is that they change all the time. You may meet one now and see them 6 months from now and not recognize them at all. So all those old posts may be irrelevant. Also, as you guys may have noticed I get pretty personal on this blog so keeping that information up for too long may be bad in case I try to run for president.


I understand a few of you out there may want to read the whole thing to get a glimpse at my entire journey. After all, this is a journal of every significant moment in my PUA journey. Truth is, I don't make a blog post for every time I sarge. Its too repetitive---same things over and over.

Anyway, if you are brand new to my blog, perhaps I should write out a new more formal introduction. I think I will always keep my goals up, beliefs post up, and other posts that are always relevant.

Goals
Belief Systems


Besides, do you guys really read my posts from September and August? :)

Hope everyone is cool with this or at least understands this from my perspective. And if you don't care, go fuck yourself :-| (hehe this is probably 99.99% of you out there :) )


KEEP COMING BACK THOUGH as my life is still going on and I will post up things as they come. Just after a month or so I may take posts down.

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.