My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Affirmations from David DeAngelo » | For the Love of Mystery » | Some People Just Don't Want to Understand » | Girls Have Problems » | PUA Blog Carnival » | Blog Archives » | HB-Ai Concluded 2 » | HB-Ai Concluded » | Where I stand with HB-Ai. » | It may not be as bad as I thought.. :) :) :) »

Talked with a girl about the game

So I became friends with HB-Ai and since the quarter is near over, I decided I could talk about taboo subjects and if she gets weird, oh well. (Fall quarter I talked with this girl Monique about some dating/sex/etc topics and she got defensive because shes very religious---that sort of halted our friendship.) However I didn't feel too bad, a thing ain't a thing without a ring ;)

So I talked to Ai about dating and she got very assertive; she feels like an expert on the topic. We started analyzing people's body language together. This guy, around 5'10" was walking around with his shoulders slouched, hands in his pocket, and nose pointed to the ground. Ai quickly picked up on that guy being a loser, and frankly he probably was.

Ai went on to tell me about guys she'd see in clubs who would stand in the corners and do nothing but hold a drink. Those guys creeped her out, she went on to say that they are probably interesting, but shy people, yet when you are in a club, you are here to socialize and have fun, not to stand around moping. (I only wish some of my AFC friends could hear this)

She kept going on and on and about how analytical she is and she can see through most people. The truth is, she was spot on correct on so many topics that David DeAngelo teaches (and most of the other dating gurus) about how to hold yourself up, be in a positive attitude all time, etc etc. In a club, HB-Ai probably makes herself out to be at least a 9/10. She tells me how guys will hit on her ALL the time, ALL the time.

Aida confirmed what Mystery said 100%... 100%!!!

She told me about her friend Mona who got approached by this guy who said "Hi, I'd like to take you out some time" and Mona bitched him out! She said "What. Do you know what you just said to me?? Do you realize what you just said. I DO NOT KNOW YOU!? Why would I go out with you!?"

hmmmmm so much for direct game. I honestly wonder what these girls would do if Shark/Badboy approached them directly.

Since I probably won't see Aida again, I told her about Mystery Method. I didn't give her the name, but I did tell her about opening the peer group, ignoring the "target", "negging" the target, and then until the target shows a lot of interest, does the man show his interest.

Aida completely approved. She was like "THAT is perfect, perfect way to do it!"


holy crap, this confirms a few things hehe

We talked for like 2 hours about this shit and at the end, I told her about the book "The Game", Although Aida is in a relationship and may even get married to the guy, she is very interested so I showed her. Also, I don't care if she figures out I am a PUA (or a PUA in training) I basically won't see her again and she offers no value as a pivot or social circle source.... at least I dont' know how to turn her into a pivot, shes with her boyfriend 99% of the time, besides school.


This confirms Mystery's statement that the hottest girls get approached 15 times a day. (An approach can be anything from an awkward stare, to a weird smile, to a guy saying something to her in a weird way). Do NOT be the next guy if you are trying to approach hottest girls or they'll shit test you like Mona (PS. I think Mona is a fucking bitch and I do not want to meet her. Even though she just shit tests guys, she probably causes lots of guys depression and my heart bleeds for those guys as I am one of them. I hope she rejects a billionaire and loses that chance hehe)


Aida also talked about how important eye contact is and if a guy can't keep it up, she knows he's not good enough. I keep solid eye contact, but that took a lot of inner game to do actually.

Along with that, my Sociology class is over. That was a life changing experience... I don't even know where to start, but that class basically confirmed all the Society reality shit Shark talks about to a great extent. Sociology can be a tedious course with 1000s of terms to memorize... or it could be a life changing course where we analyze ourselves with respect to society. I can only recommend my Professor, but since probably none of you out there to go my college, that would be pointless.

I suggest reading "Mastering Your Hidden Self" (link on the left) and then read up on Ethnomethodology. Change how you look at life forever.

When I get around to it, I'll post all the books we read for that class just for the fuck of it, but now I have more classes to study for. Finals....

Ehh, the direct guy probably had bad, BAD boy language and intonation.

Also: that's not how you do direct game. You don't ask someone out immediately, that's just weird.

Fucking talk to someone first. Hence they go in and say stuff like "Hi, I like you and I want to get to know you" or "You seem interesting. Let's talk."

etc.

good post man, liked it :)

I know its a bad line, but it probably took that guy a mountain of courage to actually say it.

Unless hes some kind of drone who just does it everyday and just doesn't care... but I assume it was a guy who wanted to talk to her.

Either way, one thing thats hard for me to accept is how girls take for granted the work guys put in to meeting them. It seems like the more work we put it, the worse we seem; however the only way to get good is to put in work.

But whatever, as we put more work in, we'll lose the sets, but when we finally are done learning seduction, no girl has to know how much work we put in :)

Hey man. I would like to hear more about that sociology classs of yours. I was studying sociology, but didn't have many interesting subjects as I have now on psychology...

After the quarter is over, I can publish my essays....

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.