My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | PUA Blog Carnival » | Blog Archives » | HB-Ai Concluded 2 » | HB-Ai Concluded » | Where I stand with HB-Ai. » | It may not be as bad as I thought.. :) :) :) » | Yeah, I'm still learning like a sponge » | The Woman Inside me is a Lesbian » | A female seduction blog » | AHH!! It finally happened!! »

Girls Have Problems

But first, a brief update first:
School has caught up with me and I have been stuck doing work and such. This has kind of drained me a bit mentally and I haven't sarged as much :(

Its mostly my problem, not yours guys ;)

I have kept up with my 70x7 work and my latest statement is
I am now 100% optimistic and think positively in any situation or outcome, at all times, and nothing comes in my way; things can only validate this fact further
And I swear, lately I have acted so positively. For example, I did horrible on an engineering midterm, and usually I'd be super depressed over it, instead I actually didn't feel 90% of the stress. I assured myself that one grade would not get in the way and I acknowledged that there is nothing I can do about it at this point but continue to work even harder and move on.

Another thing I notice is that after a negative situation (like an argument with a friend, a flaky girl, and other stuff that happened lately) I don't feel any stress or anxiety over it. The first or second thought that comes to my head is, "In the end, it will work it self out"

I still have the memory of being kind of pessimistic (as this is who I used to be most of my life) but now the optimistic feelings come to me too more. Also, I'll be out with a friend and deciding where to get food and driving finding parking---usually I can get impatient when there is a lot of indecision, but lately I have been a lot more patient and not caring about petty things as much. I wonder if that has something to do with this latest 70x7 affirmation. As of now, I still have 1 more day left of it, but as noted in the page on it (here), it is normal to see improvements going on as you do the exercise.
Anyway, I was talking to this girl I've known for awhile. She has a boyfriend and nothing is going on, but we have become fairly good friends and she confided in me some terrible things about her family. Without going into details it was bad; but one thing to know is that she seems like a VERY normal and healthy girl on the outside, but on the inside she has a huge demon, worse than anything that has happened to me.

I feel terrible for her, but this isn't new. EVERY single girl I have known on a deep level has told me about some insane problem in her life or family or something. EVERY

I recall this girl's telling me:
  • Abandoned by their father (when they were 12)
  • Abused by their father (or parents)
  • Their parents really hate them (they do too)
  • Death in the family
  • And not fitting in socially
  • etc
  • etc
Some of these girls ended up being anorexic, extremely promiscuous sluts, very bitchy or aloof sometimes, etc etc. A few were normal (like the girl I talk about above)

I have talked to other friends and other PUA friends and they all said the same thing.

Conclusion:
Western society (I am from the USA) is FUCKED up for women. Even though a lot of the problems women have come from families, the stem grows from society and its norms, stereotypes, expectations, and restrictions given to women.

Even though it is not their fault, I do not look at girls the same way right now. I see almost all girls as having a psychological problem; the healthy girls are the exceptions.


My roommate's conclusion is that girls want problems because they love the attention it ends up giving them. Though that is an interesting idea, I don't think its true because I have never seen evidence for that and it doesn't make sense that so many girls would be exactly like that.


Its hard to say where I am now. If a girl were to test me and be bitchy to me, I may see it from a different point of view. It is like this story I heard in sociology:
A mother and her two daughters had a very rough time together in the early years. The mother would abuse the children and scream at them at times and be generally a fucked up mother. Through the children's adulthood, they did not associate with the mother as much and they had a bad relationship. However, when the mother was very old, she suffered from a concussion and had her head examined. It was found that the mother suffered from brain damage all her life.
Now since the mother suffered brain damage, do the children forgive her for her actions and ruining their childhood?


This is analogous to women---when they are acting bitchy to us, is it really a result of them having an anxiety issue in the head? If you (you the reader) were abandoned by your father when you were 12, and lived an unfulfilled childhood, would you sometimes overreact to an unsalted PUA.

True, as a PUA we must be calibrated and have proper "timing"... but when a girl acts bitchy at you for being a little bit off, do you get mad at them, or do you feel sorry for their mental condition?

Mystery claims some girls act bitchy because they get hit on by "players" so much all their lives that they have to push you off, but its hard to say.


Either way, when a girl is shit testing me, I may look at it a bit differently now....

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.