My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Blog Archives » | HB-Ai Concluded 2 » | HB-Ai Concluded » | Where I stand with HB-Ai. » | It may not be as bad as I thought.. :) :) :) » | Yeah, I'm still learning like a sponge » | The Woman Inside me is a Lesbian » | A female seduction blog » | AHH!! It finally happened!! » | Importance of Kino Escalation »

PUA Blog Carnival

Got this in the mail. Seems fun
Hey,

I created a blog carnival for pickup artists. If you're unfamiliar
with blog carnivals, here are the basics. Each month the host is
rotated. Bloggers submit posts to the carnival to be included. The
host reviews the submissions, picks the best blog postings for the
period, and creates a post with links and commentary. Next month
someone else hosts. It's a great way to get cross exposure in a given
niche community and summarize the best of whats been said in the
blogosphere.

The first PUA Party will be hosted by me at tadpoled.com. In order to
host in the future you must have a blog post included in a past
carnival.

For more info or post submission: http://tadpoled.com/blog/pua-party/

-Tadpole

P.S. Feel free to mention this in your blog
I submitted my Belief Systems post http://simurl.com/70x7bigsend

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.