My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | HB-Ai Concluded » | Where I stand with HB-Ai. » | It may not be as bad as I thought.. :) :) :) » | Yeah, I'm still learning like a sponge » | The Woman Inside me is a Lesbian » | A female seduction blog » | AHH!! It finally happened!! » | Importance of Kino Escalation » | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" » | Update on HB. PG. »

HB-Ai Concluded 2

Okay I owe you guys a real post.

We were sitting together outside the library before class and I finally do it. I did courage, I did assertion.

I fucking told her I liked her. She was like "Wait... you .. like me?? but I have a boy friend!"

"Wahhhh you do *sob*sob*"

Well no sobs, but I kept my cool. I did a Mystery line "Would your boy friend feel insecure if he knew we were sitting together like this?"

and she was just like "No, he's okay with this. He knows I have a lot of guy friends"

Arg!

I need more game!! hah

But I did tell her. 100% courage, I said it. "I wanted to go out with you"

So I got LJBF... however she still really does like me as a friend, which is the crazy thing. She was like "But, we're still friends right!?!" and I said "Yeah.. I'd like to have taken you out. I like you more than just a friend, so much more about you than just a friend"

Ahh, she felt I was genuine. She really did.. I bet most guys aren't this honest with her. I tried my best to hold my frame. We still did comfort kino as we sat next to each other in class. We still talked a lot.

I told her my view of relationships (Zan's view in my words)*. However, she just told me her view back and we just discussed.

I said something by accident. I totally didn't mean it, I was just thinking of the wrong thing altogether. She said "How would you feel if you were dating me and I never told another guy that I had you as a boy friend"

and I said this before thinking. "If I met you and had a girl friend, I would tell you I was taken if I thought you were better"

Ahhh NOT what a chick wants to hear.

Lesson learned. Really MANY lessons learned. Shes lost anyway, maybe we can be friends though, she seems like a very honest person, but I do not see us hanging out outside of class.


So I called up old HB-PG from awhile ago. Left a message saying "Hey, hows it going. Long time, I am wondering how you are. Call me back blah blah blah"


So thats that. The truth shall set you free, as my friend said. I know the truth now, and I am free of HB-Ai.

Till then I have been listening to a lot of Hypnotica's stuff. Check it out if you guys are interested in hypnosis. I have also been listening to an audio course called "Psychology of Achievement" by Brian Tracy. Thats an awesome series. More on that later when I'm done with that (going through it slower than expected due to school).


*Zan's view of relationships is very much related to Dr. Paul's. We are all on our own path, relationships just enhance life, we don't use relationships for emotional problems or whatever. I need to get the wording down better (lol)

I don't think I am going to tell girls about my view of relationships next time. I will just go with the flow and live in the moment. I'll let them figure it out as time goes on.

Aw, I'm sorry it didn't work out with her! It does sound like she likes you, though, so who knows what might happen down the line. I once befriended a guy I ended up liking so much, I broke up with my boyfriend before I was even sure I had a chance with the other guy.

In the meantime, don't give up. She's out there somewhere...

Hi BigSend,

First up, congrats on the courage thing. Sure it can be painful, but each bit ultimately adds to your self-confidence if you look for the lesson.

Secondly, I think in this case, you might have benefited from knowing how to deliver a genuine Statement of Interest Juggler-style. Check out his podcasts for more information on this.

Ryan

If you call telling a girl "I like you" just telegraphing, you are definitly a KJ :(

Thanks for repeating standard PU rhetoric. I don't play "player" game, thats not my style. I do Mystery Method, and that involves stating your interest.

Sure, I may have done it badly now, but as I master Mystery Method, I'll begin doing it a lot better.

Yeah, I misinterpreted your advice as being more destructive than constructive... When I read it the other day, I thought you were just talking shit to me.

But I do like what you have to say afterall. The truth is, half of my saying "I like you" was me getting over the fear of saying "I like you", but I guess most of the net doesn't realize this because they can't read my mind hehe.

Anyway, I appreciate the advice and I should have known better. If you take the time to read my blog post, I should give you the benefit of the doubt and I shouldn't have interpreted your post as I did.

(I guess this is just some limiting belief, in truth. Sometimes, especially online, I can't tell how serious or what intent someone has in a statement. That is, differentiating insults from advice etc)

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.