My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Yeah, I'm still learning like a sponge » | The Woman Inside me is a Lesbian » | A female seduction blog » | AHH!! It finally happened!! » | Importance of Kino Escalation » | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" » | Update on HB. PG. » | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update »

It may not be as bad as I thought.. :) :) :)

In the last post I was a bit negative. I guess it was the one-itus fucking with my head.

However, she got back to me
Text message:
"No worries, everything is cool :-)"
and then an email (see below for my first email):
BigSend,
thanks for taking the time and writing me an email, i completely
understand what your saying. Umm I guess I will see you on Monday?? And
P.s Im feeling a lot better thank you for acknowledging.
-HB-Ai

(Feeling better because she was sick, probably. Or feeling better because I relieved the tension after the situation?)

Anyway I think this is a very good warning for me. I still have "holes" in my boundary (as Dr. Paul would put it) around these things. It goes back to what Style himself told me, I act needy and need to work on this.

This is actually a fucking awesome warning from the PUA-gods (hehe)

So it seems HB-Ai understands where I was coming from and realized it was just shitty phone communication. In truth, it was probably because my phone is not good at all yet. I need to calibrate, but this is actually a great lesson. I pretty much know exactly where and how I fucked up. When I tease, I am going to curb it to only 1 or 2 jokes, then be normal for the rest. I'll see how that goes. If that doesn't work, I'll add more jokes. Of course it depends on the girl, but this is why this is an ART.

We are pick up ARTISTS. Artists in all senses of the word.

No one is born a master but some are born to be masters.


When I see HB-Ai on Monday I'll just act like nothing happened and if I feel good, I will finally escalate. Hey, after all Tuesday is Valentines day. We'll see if that artificial day will allow her to be more free with her desires for me :)

I don't think I'll email or call her back. I am going home this weekend and I'm not sure if there is anything to say. I want to give her the gift of missing me. I already emailed her and voice-mailed her. Thats actually too much already.


(My first email):
No prob *(For me printing her paper)*

I may be lost in translation here, but that last call ended on a weird note. this is one of the reasons I think phone communication is shitty (not natural). You can't tell when I'm joking on the phone and I can't tell when you are joking either

haha thats pretty ironic

Anyhoo, I'm willing to say that entire conversation we were both on different pages

In real life, I can tell when someone is joking by a smirk in the eye or smile and I always do the same.


PS. This is me being "serious" and not "sarcastic"

Get well soon

~BigSend

Guys, this is not an example of a perfect email. I'm not a guru or a master yet so this email really did just come from the heart. No real routines. However I did talk to her once about how I think phones and email and IM are artificial forms of communication and nothing beats the real world. (This doesn't mean I won't master phone game eventually. This is really just how I view the world. I mean, 100000 years ago, did anyone have phones and email? No way, that shit has only been with us for the last couple generations. Its new to our species)

I guess you can say my phone-email statement is a routine I do because I say it in almost every set in comfort.

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.