My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again? » | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... » | My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind » | FR: I Feel Even Stronger About It » | My Thoughts on Approach Anxiety » | LR: I got laid! » | FR: Always remember where you are parked! »

I gotta give props to Grungey10!

One of my first live teachers was Grungey10 over at Captivate to Connect. This was a bit over a year ago and right after our bootcamp, I started to really up my success. What really helped was this guy stuck with me after the boot camp and helped me step by step with a girl whom I number closed at a party. That girl was one of my first BJ Reports and the momentum went from there.

Grungey is still at is and he has a video of himself sarging a girl in a quiet library setting at his college. There is a lot of social pressure when it comes to cold approaching in a quiet area, but Grungey does it step by step. Major props!

Check how his web page linked above for more information about him.




Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.