My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! » | More Schooling » | !~How to Win Friends and Influence People~! » | Deep Inner Game with Dr. Paul (Part 1) » | P.S.: » | Goals for 2006 »

Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included)

Guys, I am approaching like crazy now. I have done over 20 in the last 8 hours of sarging (keeping track on a journal)---and I don't mean measly 1 sets or hit-and-runs. I am opening up huge mixed sets with obstacles and everything.

I'm not sure what happened, but I have a strong feeling it has to do with my inner-game exercises and reading/watching all that material, like Dr. Paul's MindOS. Than also meeting Ulysses and Suseboy and a few other PUAs who are high level.

I really feel A1 is "mastered" to a good extent. I still can't open in super crowded parties where everyone is 1 inch apart. Its just too much for me. But I can open distinct groups in a social environment. And now, it seems that more often than not, I am "on".

My friend Stan just broke up with his girl. That was his huge one-itus and now he is depressed over it. Low-and-behold I find out he is starting to read David DeAngelo now! LoL!!

So I decided to let him into my world. I showed him the matrix, I opened huge sets around him. He actually RAN away from the first set because he was afraid I'd fuck up (I opened a set which was his dorm neighbors). I opened a huge group of guys and girls with this:
"Hey guys, I need your opinion. Girls too, but guys first.
How long do you wait to call a girl after you get her number?"

Great opener by Ulysses! Opened the set WIDE open. But another thing that I noticed (and a few other Wings have told me this too), I am very relaxed in set now. I have been working on inner-game 70x7 exercises where my affirmations included:
"I am now comfortable talking to anybody"


The reason I am not posting all my FRs is because, honestly I rarely do get past A2. I don't know enough material and to really be a solid PUA we must stack. Ulysses encouraged me to go the extra 20%, so the last girl I opened and hit A3 with, I number closed her.

I opened this girl, Pg, with my usually opener (Sorry not giving it away yet, its my personal one :)) and since I ran out of material, went into a kind of rapport. The rapport/vibe wasn't too great, but I think she dug me to a degree. Perhaps she is looking for someone too now. Anyway, I qualify her by asking if she likes Bob Dylan/Beatles. (Yeah I know... not the greatest. I just came up with it on the spot).

Then I asked "Hey do you like sushi?" "Yea!" "Awesome, me and my friends were planning on getting some next week, you should definitely come along"

Weeeee just pulled that out of my ass. I wanted her number :)

Anyway, I called her 2 days later (as advised by everyone who I opened with the girl-phone opener) and it went to voice mail. Ulysses gave me this line to use on voice mail: "I have this intuition about you" routine. The name of the routine says it all. Well she ends up calling me back at like 10:30 PM!

She got the message. I ran another routine Ulysses just gave me. (Sorry can't give it out just yet guys*) and either way I vibed like crazy on the phone with her** And she asked me out to coffee so I could explain the intuition. Haha, we'll see how that goes..


So thats an FR I guess. Most solid game I've run in awhile.

*The truth is, this is just some A2 routine. It happens to be congruent with who I am, but Ulysses made it up. I don't know if he wants it public

**Suseboy gave me some great advice for phone game. Just have fun! Just fuck around with her, don't be serious. In fact, call her and speak in gibberish "blah wahhhh blah flahh rahhh zaahhh caaaaa" Then say "See! thats why I like you! you actually understand me when I speak gibberish"

So I had fun on the phone and just talking about whatever funny things I had on my mind. To get me in state, I called Ulysses before the phone call. He gave me some tips.


All in all, things are going AWESOME after working on my belief systems. Everyone please check it out!! I'm not even selling anything. Look for my blog post "Belief Systems and Update"

Dave D is a good read. It seems most guys are wussies these days. They don't have the balls to approach women. Instead of going out and trying to find out what's wrong, they recede into a dark corner contemplating coming out of the closet so they can double their chances. I talk about this in my blog under "Points for the Dunces". I also include some pointers about increasing your success overnight with girls. Check it out.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.