My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | !~How to Win Friends and Influence People~! » | Deep Inner Game with Dr. Paul (Part 1) » | P.S.: » | Goals for 2006 » | Vocal Sticking Points » | I Came to this Epiphany: A new reframe » | Finnnnally!! Done with finals! » | Type of Woman I am looking for » | "The Game" My Mind is Blown. »

More Schooling

I am very bombarded by work in school now. I'm taking Sociology which is having me read well over 1000 pages this quarter, Computer Science which is about 30 hours of work a week, Quantum Mechanics, and 2 Labs!

So I may drop Computer Science. I am also working this program to help me speed read called "eyeQ". My mom actually got it for me a few years ago, but now I am going to use it and really work hard at the program to help me get through sociology.

I am taking a lab on Social Dynamics and its almost insane how closely related that class is to all the Pick Up theory I have learned. Also, Sociology is closely related to some of the pick up theory I have read on too. So I do want to take those classes. I am thinking hard about switching my major to something which will bring me closer to studying humanity in a scientific way. Currently I am Electrical Engineering, but I am thinking of switching into Computer Science and Minoring in a "Human Complex Systems" and perhaps I'll go into research in "A.I."

Till then, if I drop computer science (the current class, not major) I may have more time for sarging and bloging, but it seems difficult still. Also, I found out an awesome professor is going to teach computer science in Spring, so I may just do it. Not sure yet.

I have some interesting things to say till then. I finished reading "Mastering Your Hidden Self" and I have a good deal to say about it. I feel it is showing me a path to a new way of thinking. I will give that post justice in its own thread.

In a nutshell, the book talks about how our sub-conscious has many beliefs which are given to us through our perception. These beliefs drive us and steer our life in certain directions. Once we can master our "hidden selves" and become in touch with our sub-conscious and, perhaps, change certain beliefs, we have better control over our lives.

I'll make a whole article on it, but for now I am dead tired. I also start Hypertrophy-Specific-Training (HST) again. I will make another post on HST. I did HST last year and lost probably over 20 pounds of fat and gained great muscle on top of that in about 10 week's time. Yeah, I know it sounds a bit fast, but wait till I write up post on it to decide.

The truth is, you can find everything you need to know about HST click here.

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.