My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! » | More Schooling » | !~How to Win Friends and Influence People~! » | Deep Inner Game with Dr. Paul (Part 1) » | P.S.: » | Goals for 2006 » | Vocal Sticking Points » | I Came to this Epiphany: A new reframe »

Belief Systems and Update

Hey guys,

Yeah its been a little while so now I update.

I dropped Computer Science knowing that a better professor is teaching it next quarter. Still, I have lots of school work, but I am managing my time as best I can.

I have blocks during my day to get lunch and open sets, so that is exactly what I have been doing. On top of that, I have been keeping a chart of my sarges (I'll see if I can get them up on here, its on someone's private site. He is currently setting it up more and I am mostly just testing it out)

As you guys know, my goals now are to master A2 (i.e., develop an attractive personality). How am I going to do this? :-) Recently I read "Mastering your Hidden Self" and unfortunately I have not had time... nor the energy to write about it. It was an amazing book on all levels. What I got out of it that was most important was my belief systems. I realized my belief systems were not in the same direction as my goals.

For example, everyone has basic beliefs. We all believe we "exist". We all believe we breathe air. We all believe a red light means stop and a green light means go. When we drive and see a red light, without thinking we know what do to. (Yellow light is another matter haha).

Well if a person has a belief that "I am not good enough" or "I don't deserve success" then that is equivalent to always seeing a red-light when we are on the road of life. The question is, how does a person overcome this belief and start believing "I am great and I deserve success"?

First we must be in touch with our deeper conscious (Mastering your hidden Self did that for me). Once we figure out our beliefs, no matter what those beliefs are we have completed step 1. Step 2 is reframing those beliefs into empowering beliefs.

So how do we convert a belief into an empowering belief? Well, I don't know for sure yet but I am trying some exercises and so far... I think they are working to a degree. Its hard to say. The exercise I am trying now is called 70x7. Click here for it.


Okay, so solving my deep inner beliefs is part of building an attractive personality. I mean, imagine. Imagine for a moment two people---person A and person Z. Person A and Z look the exact same (and they look good). Person A believes he doesn't deserve women, he believes women don't need him, he believes he is uncomfortable around people. Those are his beliefs that nearly hard-wired into his mind like a red light is hardwired in our mind to tell us to stop.

Person Z, who looks exactly the same as person A, believes he is powerful, charismatic, people love him and want to talk to him. He believes women need him and he deserves women. And he believes this just as he believes a green light means go!

(Where these beliefs came from are part of the solution of changing them. The enviornment is the biggest factor. I am studying Sociology now and going over this EXACT thing. Click here for my notes on this stuff)

It is clear that person Z will not struggle like person A. Are you person A or person Z? If you are person A, imagine being person Z for a day. What would it be like? You would have no trouble approaching anyone in any kind of set, no trouble escalating, no trouble doing anything social or what-not. If you are person A, like I sort of am/was, then maybe we can help each other.

So currently I am trying to resolve my limiting beliefs. Its not easy (70x7) in that it completely drains me when I am finished with the exercise.


Besides that, I have been opening at least one set a day with my own personal opener :). I am figuring out that I need to stack and I can't just open with something and start a conversation.
As Mystery says: "If you say one joke, the listener may say 'Oh that ways funny', but saying ten jokes will have the listener saying 'wow YOU are funny!'"


Either way I am opening sets on campus with this opener. Now that I am changing my belief system, I am not really caring anymore if people start catching me doing the same opener every day. The world is starting to turn more and more into my reality. Its all frame control.

The last two parties I have been to, I had at least 1 set where the girl was just so fucking into me. My reality is getting stronger, I can feel it.


Beyond that, Jules introduced me to the local lair around here. Since I don't have a car, he took me. I met some great guys, including one PUA by the name "Ulysses" and we made an instant friendship connection. We got similar PUA goals and all that.


By the way. I am writing this in at a dining call on campus and I decided to open an UG. Earlier I opened this HB8 and she was giving me lots of IOIs. I just opened this UG and she was very open to starting the conversation, but gave me 0 IOIs beyond that. I almost felt more nervous talking to an UG than to an HB. The UG walked all the way over to me for the conversation, but I think the nervousness showed and we mutually ejected. *

In retrospect I SHOULD HAVE STACKED!!! AHH lol


So anyway, I am glad I am meeting these new PUAs. I also met Suseboy a month ago and he is a living embodiment of the great PUA who has ultimate frame control. So I am meeting new PUAs and I feel my PUA identity is solidifying. I am the type of PUA who is very flirty and sociable and likes to make others feel good around me.



Sociology----I am taking a class on social theory and this class is basically reiterating lots of the stuff I already learned in pick up and about belief systems. We are reading articles about guys who expose themselves to tribes of "savages" who eat other humans, sleep next to the ill, and basically live 100% different lives than us. To that tribe, their belief systems are no where near ours. This proves that belief systems are ultimately formed through environmental influence.

So if you grew up in a house hold that is very much against being social, sex, and what-not then those are just a few more beliefs to overcome.


By the way, if anyone does try that 70x7 exercises... I am VERY interested to hear others' success with it. I'd rather only hear success. There is another belief we must have----we must believe this stuff WORKS otherwise if we have a red-light stopping us from believing self-help works, then it will not work.


*For those of you out there who don't know.
UG = ugly girl
HB = hot babe
IOI = Indicator of interest

I've read all the posts throughout your blog,and all I can say is keep up the work you'll get there sooner than you think.

Don't think that i'm where I want to be, your light years ahead of me

Just letting you know I enjoyed reading this and look forward to more updates

Interesting post. Especially the last line.

Perception is reality. If someone believes they are a loser, they will act like one.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.