My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Update on HB. PG. » | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! » | More Schooling » | !~How to Win Friends and Influence People~! » | Deep Inner Game with Dr. Paul (Part 1) »

This is all truly "One Step at a Time"

It is almost ridiculous, but I am learning game completely one step at a time. Right now, I can approach a women or a group of people and begin talking so long as I have a routine. Kind of like a comedian. However when my routine is out and I am on my own, my improv skills are not up to par.

Friday night I went to a dress-up dinner. I met this girl Lauren, a fucking 8/10 with HUGE tits. I open her and her friend and vibe and basically get up to A2. But I just couldn't trudge past A2. I didn't know how to qualify in a formal social environment... I also didn't seem to find the opportunity.

But there in lies the problem, I am waiting for the opportunity to progress the sarge. I need to CREATE the opportunity. I have to learn this one step at at time.

Its really bad with Lauren. She was into me, then it ended. All of a sudden she got into the guy sitting next time me. I kid you not, I'd say something to her and she'd reply back by looking at the other guy.

Perhaps this was some crazy test to see if I'll chase her*, I don't know. The other guy was kind of an inept creep IMHO. Either way, my inner game went to shit. She probably stopped being into me because she felt my pouting or whatever :-(


Yesterday we had a party last night. Same thing, couldn't get Attraction down.

I must learn how to be perceived as:
  1. The leader of men
  2. Protector of loved ones
  3. Pre-selected by women
From what I understand, those are the traits of the alpha male.

On top of that, I need to continue with my 70x7 belief exercises, but that is going fairly slowly as it tells us to wait a week between each session.

So far, I have done belief work on:
  • I now deserve women and they need me now
In retrospect, I probably should have split that first affirmation into two: "I now deserve women" and "Women need me now"

  • I am now comfortable talking to anybody in any situation
After doing this one, I started opening up set after set. Probably over 30 sets in the last few hours of sarging. Real sets too, not just dumb hit-and-runs.


New affirmations:

  • I am now comfortable all the time, in my own skin, in any situation, and nothing can stop me
I am constructing this one different. I realized my last affirmation was too specific (but I stuck with it anyway). I need to become comfortable in my own skin.
Also, if you recall my post on realities from my sociology notes, a reality is only permeated if our belief has:
  1. No where to escape
  2. No place to escape
  3. No counter evidence to prove it wrong
Knowing this now, I am putting a time factor, a scenario factor, and an evidence factor in my affirmations now


  • I now do not care what anyone thinks of me and it does not affect me in any way
  • I am now comfortable in my own skin at any time, in any place, in any situation, and nothing makes me think otherwise
    • (optimize this more)
  • I am now not dependent on anyone for my well being. I give myself well being
    • I do not need anything external for my happiness
    • I now know I can take care of myself no matter what the circumstances
  • The baggage in my past does not stop me from being a man/happy/
  • I now do not need the approval or attention from others to make me happy
  • I now know that there is unlimited abundance in the world and not getting something will not affect me
  • I am now thankful for all that is right and good in the world
  • I now have an un-relenting drive for evolution, not perfection
  • I now never lie to myself or re-frame and look at things negatively.
    • Looking at anything negatively is a lie.
    • I now only think positively
  • I do not let anyone pressure me off my path
When the time comes, I'll figure out the order to do these in and optimize the wording more.


*This may not ring true for you, but after doing my "I new deserve women, and they need me now" affirmation, I never think a girl doesn't like me for me, I usually think its because I accidentally came off wrong, or had a mean face or something.

This is actually really good that I am reframing all this instead of just getting depressed for a week because no girl likes me.


Oh and PG from the last post. She flaked again, and on the phone she said "I'm sooo sorry, I'm not a flake, yada yada yada" Now she is home in San Fransisco at her Dad's birthday. I'm not going to call this girl. She can call me, we'll meet up if she wants. This is basically heavy damage control, and damage control is kind of advanced game for me right now. I am just focusing on A2 right now anyway. Ideally, I'll be getting a lot of these Day2s and that will be good.

Hey BigSend,

Congratulations on your progress so far.

Hey, if you're running out of material, I recommend you look at something like palm reading to keep the interaction going.

It's relatively easy to learn and do, most women find it engaging, and it doesn't feel as forced as stacking short routines (well at least for me).

It's possible to keep a reading going for a long time as you discuss things about her (aka rapport).

Sure, it's a crutch, but it worked well enough for me to take things to the next level.

I agree with the previous guy. I was going to ask you if you're doing anything to "Demonstrate Value" as Style describes it.

Personally, I've picked up books on palm reading, handwriting analysis and simple mental magic tricks. These aren't just good for pick up, they're good for general entertainment as well.

what you should've done in that situation where she begins talking to someone else, is to look away and leave IMMEDIATELY. go find someone else to talk to.

this does two things. one, it cuts your losses and lets you sarge someone else. the more girls you sarge the better your odds are.

secondly, it is cat-string theory. by leaving and not really caring about her, you are demonstrating qualities of an alpha male. chances are she will come back to you to pine for your attention.

even if she doesnt, at least you're not standing there for minutes pouting and wondering what went wrong.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.