My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! » | More Schooling » | !~How to Win Friends and Influence People~! » | Deep Inner Game with Dr. Paul (Part 1) » | P.S.: »

Update on HB. PG.

God I love our acronyms. I bet everyone outside the community is just rolling their eyes at that title.

HB = HOT BABE.
PG is her name for anonymity


Anyway. I called her on Monday at 10 AM saying I can only meet up for lunch between 12-1pm. This was on voice mail and I don't hear back from her. (Argg a flaker!)

However, I called her up earlier today (Wednesday) and we vibed very, very well. I was just being playful the whole time and she was digging then. She was saying "OMG I'm soooo sorry, I'm not a flake" And we scheduled a day-2 this Friday.

Then it happened. She said "You just had such amazing social skills, I mean talking to me out of the blue like that"

And I slipped up. I said "Yeah I used to be pretty introverted, then I read some stuff... uhh 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie....blah blah... Highest selling book behind the bible"

That wasn't very calibrated of me.... A little creepy.... I think I sort of recovered from that however. I need to never give away my power. So either way I got the Day-2 planned, but I still am going to sarge otherwise.


In class I sat next to a girl who seemed very tired and a bit off. I didn't open her as she didn't give me much to work with, and I only open situationally in class to avoid being a creep. She eventually opens me commenting on my laptop! (wow)

So its game on! We vibe the whole lecture, as the lecture was super boring. However, this girl would not qualify herself. She'd give IOIs, laugh a lot, but when I tried to qualify, she'd fail every time. Arg.

So I just said "pleasure meeting you" at the end of class, and I'll try sitting next to her next time. I have a feeling girls who won't qualify themselves after giving you many IOIs may be depressed, have a new boyfriend, or something like that. (Isn't this a better reframe than, "Oh my game sucks and I did horrible. wahhh wahh)



After talking with Suseboy, AFK, and a few others I have come to the conclusion. Game is all about being Anti-Creepy and Fearless.

Suseboy says "Calibration and balls"
AFK says "socially savvy and confident"

I say Anti-Creepy and Fearless. Anti-Creepy means everything you do is non-creepy in any way. But you still must be fearless and talk to the girl. Approaching a girl should not seem hard. We must be fearless and socially savvy (or un-creepy).

When I am doing well, I just focus on being as charming and non-creepy as possible. Instead of telling myself "oh no, do this do that"* I just have boundary's that I try not to cross. Never cross the creepy boundary. Never cross the fearful boundary.

If you are fearless and charming, all PU comes down to is learning Mystery Method.

This is all inner game though. Mystery Method is all outer game. I believe Inner game should come before outer game. When I hear people say that they worked the outer game first, I just think they already had some good inner game. Maybe they didn't have perfect inner game, but the part of them that allowed them to do Pick Up was in top shape.


*You should still be learning routines and figuring out when-to-say-what. But even when you do the routines, please don't come off creepy.

If you come off charming and the girl knows you are a PUA and calls you on it, thats actually a good thing. Suseboy told me about this, you are already in A3 at that moment. If the girls are digging you and know you are a PUA, you are in A3. You may still get lots of LMR though :) who knows I'm not there yet.


1 Step at a time. I'm only on step 2 guys. but just by completing step 1, I can tell people can feel it around me. Its a new feeling of power I have. I can do what 99% of guys can't do and even P.G. is complementing me on it.

Keep it up guys, this feeling of being socially savvy is great.

That's the problem I had with the PUA I met last night. After a while, he came off as creepy and phony. Gotta watch out for that...

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.