My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Importance of Kino Escalation » | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" » | Update on HB. PG. » | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! » | More Schooling »

AHH!! It finally happened!!

I was buying lunch in the food courts and there is a girl behind me. She looked a bit familiar and I sensed she was sending me some signals. I go to sit down and I sit near her. As I eat, I turn towards her and say:

ME: "Hey can I get your female opinion? I only have a few minutes....."
HER: "Haha you already asked me this. Last week, about the teacher"

"!!!"

HAHAH

Ultimate test of frame control.

So I basically go, "haha oh shiit, yeah I thought I remembered you from somewhere....."

Then I slipped..
"Heh this is only slightly awkward, so what are you studying blah blah blah"


So it finally happened, I opened the same set twice. I didn't get a chance to do the opener, but I was going to do Jealous GF opener, not the student-teacher one. I think Jealous GF is better anyway.

For those of you somehow don't know the Jealous GF open, it is super short and simple
"Would you date someone who is still friends with their ex?
Well get this, my friend has a shoe-box with old pictures of his ex, and his new girlfriend found the box and wants him to burn it! Do you think thats going too far"


Anyway, happy sarging guys. By the way, with that girl I re-opened, she had a smile on her face the whole time and was laughing. I looked her up on facebook on my laptop and she had a boy friend. Well, I used the Time Constraint and politely ejected.

I think I was in A3 because she was laughing and seemed into me. She didn't seem creeped out at least.


So its really not that bad. Getting called on being a PUA or re-opening a set isn't bad at all (or it doesn't have to be. Things are really going our way after all. I imagine if I were a master and knew what to do, I could have saved the set and gotten her)

Yeah, the Jealous GF opener is good.

Just be careful with Style's material in general. It's getting well known from over usage and reporting in the media. I've lost count of the number of lair stories I've read of guys being called on this, and most of us have dropped Style's stuff. Obviously it will vary from place to place.

This is FUN! When it happened to me i continued with "Oh really... where did i ask you?" and she teld me. Then i said "And what did you answer?" and she will told me also, so i continued my stuff from there :)

It is like opening some set, and continuing... a week later. Plus, it gives a familiarity vibe to the interaction.

Keep up man.

I want to be called on using a well known opener though

Getting called on it is instant A3 of the girl likes you.

Just go "Oh no, you caught me, am I in A2 yet.. haha I think I'm in A3. What do you got going for ya, girl??" (credit Suseboy)


But in this situation, it was a bit different. She of course wouldn't know about A2 and shit

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.