My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" » | Update on HB. PG. » | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! » | More Schooling » | !~How to Win Friends and Influence People~! »

Importance of Kino Escalation

This was weird, last night I met this girl off Facebook (online college profile). We vibed great online, but man, she has ZERO social skills in real life.

Okay, maybe she just didn't like me when we met, the truth is, she was about 30 pounds more in real life than her picture.

The thing I noticed was, in the beginning there was this window to initiate Kino (or touch) but I didn't go for it. I wasn't very attracted, she did have huge boobs though and nice eyes. Either way, after that window to initiate Kino passed, it just got more and more awkward.

So this is a note to self. I need to initiate the kino, I have to do something. Not 100% sure what, but I'll brainstorm it now.

I got this HB8.5 (Her name is Ai) and dude, this girl is hot. Theee hottest girl I have solidly number-closed in my PU career.

I have to be process minded and not get attached to this girl, Ai. Shes in my sociology class, she flirts real well with me, and so far its just fairly solid.

I did a qualification on her.
Me: "I have an intuition about you"
Ai: "Oh you have to tell me"
Me: "Okay how do I phrase this... basically beautiful women get most of the things they want in life pretty easily, but my intuition is that, well for one you are a beautiful girl, but you had to work hard for the things you got in life"
Ai: "Yeah thats sooo true"

It wasn't awkward, it was my first time doing that routine and I was a little slurred when I said beautiful. Oh well, its still a process.

If all goes well, I can hopefully convert her into my first MLTR*, but that assumes I don't mess up anywhere in the sarge. Otherwise, I am still sarging and focusing on A2. I am doing more of those 70x7 exercises.

My current affirmation has evolved to:
"I am now comfortable and cool in any situation or location in life and the world, in my own skin, at all times, and nothing comes in my way; things can only validate this belief further"

So anyway, hopefully that lesson from meeting Julie (the fat girl off facebook) and not doing any Kino is a hint that I NEED to initiate Kino with Ai.

*MLTR is a multiple long term relationship. This just means if all works out, she would be like a girl friend, but I wouldn't be restricted to her only. I'd still sarge

Man, I too met a girl on facebook, things are going well, seeing her tonight. Although this girl sounds alittle better than that social virgin... :)

Read the first date here:

Attraction Chronicles

nice affirmation.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.