My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | AHH!! It finally happened!! » | Importance of Kino Escalation » | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" » | Update on HB. PG. » | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise » | Ahhh!! Not approaching is ALWAYS worse!! »

A female seduction blog

I enjoy all the blogs on my blogroll, but I stumbled across a new blog written by a girl who is trying to seduce guys.

What a paradox!! haha

Anyway, I have been reading it and I post comments here and there too. It is kind of amazing to read a girl saying how much she wanted the guy, but the guy didn't go for her, or what-not. Once she realizes the power women have over men in this society, she can get 90% of (AFC) guys.

Cocks and Dolls

When I am in field, I usually move on when I get too many IODs (or indicators of disinterest) but sometimes girls do act aloof. For me personally, its a waste of time because I am just learning A2. If a girl feels she must act aloof, I did not act "alpha" enough. Remember guys, we want the girl to be thinking "OMG this guy is IT. HES THE ONE!!!!"

But even so, girls are still sargeable.


Also, I think I am coming close to one-itus with HB-Ai. More on her later if it works out. (Note to self, don't be results oriented).

If it works out, it will be my first chance to try out Zan/Dr. Paul's relationship model. I am excited for that if it happens.

*laughs*
First of all, most of the time I'm not trying to seduce guys, it's a mutual thing. Second of all, I am pretty aware of the power I can exert over men. I just can't help it if I like one once in a while that doesn't feel the same way. That certainly doesn't hold me back from getting others, though!

Good luck with HB-Ai. Oneitis isn't the worst thing in the world if it's reciprocated. ;)

Dolly, even perfect 10s get rejected sometimes - that's part of the game. Centerfold and shrink Dr Z talks about being rejected in her book "Dr Z on Scoring", and I can't imagine anyone kicking out that superHB out of bed!

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.