My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program: My Review » | A Day with BradP and More Honesty » | Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game » | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle » | A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms: » | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! » | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests » | I'm Tired of "The Game". Just Speak My Truth » | Pictures! Stephane's 3 Hot Girlfriends »

Got Approached by a Female Student of Mystery

A few nights back I was hanging out with 456 and BlazerPUA (who was my first mentor in PUA a few years back, met him through pair but he moved to New York the next year). Blazer was in town so me and 456 showed him around LA a bit.

It is the day after Christmas and not so much is going down. We hit up a 3 bars, the first two were all right, but nothing too great happening. Finally we head over to the last bar and there is a group of 3 girls at the bar checking out guys. Blazer approaches them right away and talks for a short time and ejects. Meanwhile I am ordering drinks and I get a vibe these girls want me to approach them. I get my drinks, turn around, and one of them is eyeing me and smiling a bit. I approach her with "Hey I like your guys’ energy, I’m curious who you all are" This is me being genuine. (For the record, my style of game now is all genuine game*).

The girls laugh, and we begin talking. They tell me they are roommates, I get their names and they all seem into me to some degree. I like this group and honestly, I could not pick a target. I like big boobs so that turned me on to the one in the middle, call her "H". So with that going through my mind I said "Man, I like all of you! In fact, I’m not sure which one of you to choose! Can I just have all of you?!" and they busted up laughing. Then I said "okay okay, then which one of you is single then?" Two of the girls, "H" and another one "A" just stared at the third girl, "L." She laughed a bit, and just said "Why are you two looking at me, both of you are single too!" Ahhh caught in the act! But now, I am not sure who my target is. So what I decide to do is start qualifying, but it feels rather unnatural and I blank out a bit. I wanted to qualify with questions about spirituality, religion (I do not date religious girls, consumed by rules and restrictions and shame), sexuality, how they treat their family, friends, etc but this was all like 1 minute into the interaction and somehow I just felt awkward.

What ended up happening was a friend of their came up to them and started talking. It wasn’t like an AMOG, it was just some guy joining the conversation. Since I blanked out at this time, the new guy had all their attention, I just ejected. Fuck it, I was only in there for like 1 minute anyway. So I head over to my friends at a table, sit there and just chill. Now the entire day we were out doing stuff. Before all this 456 showed us around Forbidden City, which is Asian Playboy’s pad and I swear, it was the coolest house for Pick Ups ever; everything was geared for seduction. Anyway back to the story, we were a bit drained and just sat there, not talking much, looking at the televisions and drifting off in thoughts. We probably sat there for over 15 minutes, maybe closer to 30 mediating and thinking.

Then all of a sudden "H" approached us! She came up to us with a neg saying "Hey you all look rather bored, and I just wanted to see what was up with you guys" Oohh, first thing we did was fucking qualify ourselves, the LSE HB’s we are! Me and Blazer said "Nahh, just deep thinking, relaxing" After this she asks us about "The Pick Up Artist" TV show with Mystery. It turns out, this girl (and probably all her friends) are really into the show, read Mystery’s book, studies his stuff, and are intrigued by the lifestyle. "H" claims she studies Pick Up to avoid pick up artists. She actually qualified us at times, saying we made good approaches. When I touched her leg, she said "That is good, you are doing kino escalation" as if she were taking the Teacher Frame. I’m not sure if she was mocking me or honestly saying "Cool you finally touched me" and just knew how to put words to it. I think she liked me. However, her game was pretty good and she got me hooked (plus she had enormous boobs, fuck) So I was probably leaning in, smiling, rewarding her for everything she did—then she finally said something I didn’t agree with and I leaned back and shook my head. To this, she said "Good! Push pull nice" wtf? Again, I couldn’t tell if she was mocking or just knew how to put words to her emotions.

So this girl knew what she was doing. After all, Game is based off of naturals and women. Pick up the way the community does it is a feminine sport. In other words, going around, flirting, gossiping, high-fiving is Yin, loud energy. Masculine Yang energy is quiet energy, meditative, powerful. So, this girl was very good at Yin pick up. She said all the right things, she was sharp, called me out. Cocky Funny. Etc etc.

In the end, we were exchanging numbers and I said "I’ll give you my number, but I won’t take yours. If you are for real, you will call. If you are not, you’re not" she didn’t fall into my hoop. She said "No! If you’re for real, then you will call!" But I shook my head and stoop my ground. Then I got up and extended my hand (just like Kahn from that video clip below). I extended my hand and looked very deep into her eyes, I didn’t say anything. With a bit of a doggy-dinner-bowl eye look, she took my hand, I gently guided her up and spun her around. Immediately her Buying Temperature spiked like crazy and she said "Okay I’ll take your number!" and that was that.

I ended it all with giving her a heart-to-heart hug. She mentioned she was going to be in Las Vegas for 5 days through the new year.

So after this we all decided to head home. Blazer and 456 critiqued me a bit—it was a good interaction because 456 and blazer could hear the whole thing and give me a good critique. They mentioned I should reward her with smiles and kino only when she truly deserves it and not-reward her when she does a "bad" thing—depending on how you define "bad."

It has been about 5 days, I figure this girl got fucked a bunch in Las Vegas and probably forgot my Kahn hand-holding and heart-to-heart hug, after all she kind of owned that interaction anyway. If I do hear from her, great. If not, I am very grateful for this integration, I learned a shit ton in calibration and rewarding—not to mention applying very masculine traits like the Kahn thing.




*I mentioned this more in the last post about BradP and honesty. My game now is focused on just speaking my truth, not playing games (unless I like them, not as a way to manipulate—like teasing is always fun). My goal is to find inner balance and reach a point where I can tell a girl I am interested in anything about me and feel no shame whatsoever. After that point, I’ll go back into "game."

PS. Happy New Year!

Labels:

That story was fucking fascinating. It almost makes you wonder if there's any truth to the game being over now that it's out in the open. At the same time, it'd be an interesting challenge to see what the game would evolve into if girls started understanding it better too and we guys had to bring it to the next level to stay ahead...

Man thats hilarious the girl was commenting on your game. It's funny how girls are so interested in pick up artists. I met a girl that read the book "the game" and she was very receptive to that type of playful banter. Cool to hear you stood your ground at the end...oak-treeness.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.