My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests » | I'm Tired of "The Game". Just Speak My Truth » | Pictures! Stephane's 3 Hot Girlfriends » | Steph’s Circle, My Goals/Purpose, and an Open Heart » | What is Meditation Anyway? » | Speaking My Truth (in Set) » | Powerful Frame by Stephane and New Lesson Learned. » | Spent Last Friday with Dante "Rock Star Casanova" » | A Message from Grungey10, Day Game Master » | Affirmations of Gratitude—My Experiences So Far »

Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms!

Those of you who read my stuff, I have become a huge fan of Ideagasms. They teach how to deal with girls in a very heart, loving way---but at the same time not taking shit or giving in to pussy power. On top of that, they offer tons of inner game help. I believe it was Stephane who said "All game is inner game" now everyone sort of says it.

Though I don't consider myself an advertisement driven blog---this is my anonymous journal---I shamelessly promote Ideagasms.

I go to their events local to me, I read their boards and newsletters almost daily, and they form an integral reference group for me in my relationship/spirituality quest. Being part of their message boards is almost completely worth the ticket since I can ask all my specific questions there (Stephane answers many of them personally).

He has a program that gives very specific advice on dealing with girlfriends and girls you sarge in general.

He offers DVD programs on squirting orgasms

He sells guided mediation products meant for inner game (Called Chakra Mediation)

Steph also teaches about bisexual girlfriend relationships (aka MLTRs)

I can't begin to say the benefit I've gotten from his products on both a spiritual and logical level.



With that said, he is putting all of his products at half off till December 31st! Its a fucking crazy deal, I mean $47 for his Chakra CD's, that is less than most retailers who sell big specialized CD sets. Same with his other products which are multi-CD.

Looking closer, it seems like
Girlfriend Training Program $97 -> $77
Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program $147 -> $97
Chakra Program $77 -> $47
Squirt DVD $97 -> $47


Anyway click here for it!

Here are some posts of mine relating to Ideagasms:
Pictures of Steph's 3 Hot Girlfriends
Stephane's Circle and my Goals/Purpose
A Powerful Frame by Stephane
Stephane --- How to Touch your Girlfriend
A week with Ideagsms (The BGTP Recordings)

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.