My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! » | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests » | I'm Tired of "The Game". Just Speak My Truth » | Pictures! Stephane's 3 Hot Girlfriends » | Steph’s Circle, My Goals/Purpose, and an Open Heart » | What is Meditation Anyway? » | Speaking My Truth (in Set) » | Powerful Frame by Stephane and New Lesson Learned. » | Spent Last Friday with Dante "Rock Star Casanova" » | A Message from Grungey10, Day Game Master »

A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms:

I have been getting quite a few emails lately asking which program to start off with from Ideagasms, seeing as how they have a sale now I have been getting a lot lately. I emailed Steph asking his opinion on where IG newbies could start and he gave me the following reply:

"Newbies should definitely get the GTP because it has a bit of everything in it. If you don't have a girl yet, getting your attitude adjusted up to this level is what will allow you to draw one in. You'll then be prepared to deal with everything she does. And then, the basic GTP talks about the benefits of getting girls squirting, and even has a free Chakra meditation to give you guys a little taste.

So the GTP is by far the best intro to IG that I have. After that, you can get the other stuff which teaches you to specialize in specific areas - inner-game (chakras), sexual mastery (squirt DVD), and then finally, bisexual women and Circles. Either way, whatever you decide to get first, you'll gain access to our FORUMS and be able to discuss anything you want to start learning about." --Stephane
This is the same as what I've been saying, however I actually started off with his Chakra program and it wasn't till a year later I got his GTP. But if I could do it over again, I'd have started with GTP -> Chakra -> Squirt -> BGTP.

One thing to know is you do not need a girl friend before buying GTP. In fact, its better to listen to GTP before getting a new girlfriend since it gives so much great advice and frames to go by.

Click here for their Christmas Sale link.

I need to write up a bit more about myself haha! But for the last two weeks I've had finals and been so busy. Stay tuned for more of my saga

Labels:

That's good to know for guys new to IG. The GTP is the best value, in my opinion, because it's got so much high quality material and starts you off with a solid foundation. The heart chakra meditation in there is an experience in and of itself!

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.