My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle » | A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms: » | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! » | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests » | I'm Tired of "The Game". Just Speak My Truth » | Pictures! Stephane's 3 Hot Girlfriends » | Steph’s Circle, My Goals/Purpose, and an Open Heart » | What is Meditation Anyway? » | Speaking My Truth (in Set) »

Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game

Observe Kahn from Star Trek deal with his woman problems :-p

Probably the best demo of Game I've ever seen in media


Labels:

Since we know each other, I know you that I know you well enough not to confuse you with Khan. Khan was pretty evil in that episode, and that scene was fairly creepy to me. Yeah, he used good frame control, qualified her, refused to qualify himself, but his complete lack of compassion and his utter selfishness is just gross. Plenty of other people on Star Trek, like Capt. Kirk, who act alpha and get women that you can model. Robert Redford and Paul Newman and Harrison Ford are always good, as is Sean Penn and Marlon Brando. : )

Bigsend, if you consider that Game (or worst still "best Game on media", you REALLY need to get away from the community for a while.

I read your posts man, and I just see so much self-deception. eg. "I only do genuine game these days...... so then I qualified her with the new backhander double escalation ninja mind bender helix overdrive reply"

Just telling it as I see it.

Doesn't everyone love unsolicited advice? ;-)

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.