My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | A Day with BradP and More Honesty » | Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game » | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle » | A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms: » | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! » | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests » | I'm Tired of "The Game". Just Speak My Truth » | Pictures! Stephane's 3 Hot Girlfriends » | Steph’s Circle, My Goals/Purpose, and an Open Heart »

Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program: My Review

As I mentioned in July (here) I joined Stephane and the IG crew in their recordings of the Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program (BGTP) where Stephane came down to train Amy Jo and Brandon (who is now an ex-affiliate of Ideagasms---long, long story) in their new circle relationship. First, let me define a few words. Circles are relationships which consist of one man and multiple women in which the women all love each other equally to the man. That is, its not like the man has a Monday woman, a Tuesday woman and a Thursday woman. It is an actual full relationship made up of multiple bisexual women.

Now I had a little emotional attachment to the program since I was in it, I asked questions, and during one session I was clowned a little bit. After a little while of putting off the program I decided to listen to it. I must say, my part isn't nearly close to as bad as I thought I was, hah. I mean, at times I was clowned a bit, but while listening to it, I was cracking up big time. I sounded pretty fucking good in my opinion :-D

So with that out of the way, here is my review:

BGTP is more of a question and answer recording, at least that makes up the very large majority of it. A few tracks are Stephane giving a monologue about why he does circles, I believe that is called the Relationship Matrix. Another track is the "Lesbian with one exception" routine in which you explain to your girl friend she must not fuck other guys because it will trigger my sperm war biology and really fuck shit up---so even though she is a free soul, can do what she wants, certain things are a complete no-no (obviously cheating is one). There is also an interview with Ghita and her perspective and take on it all.

Though the program is called Bisexual, the truth is I found it to be a more advanced, specific and in-your-face GTP mixed with numerous tracks focused on how to deal with basic circle issues. Stephane even admitted that, this is more of an introductory course because there are so many issues and philosophies to understand when in multi-girl relationships
Stephane has a rather unique view of relationships in which the man needs to spike a woman's buying temperature consistently to keep her biology happy... and circles are the best way of accomplish this---that is, having girls watch you fuck the other girl sparks that biological jealousy. Now, that was a loaded sentence right there. The implications are a bit mind-numbing. Your girl friend will not be satisfied unless you keep her biology in line---or unless you both transcend sex and earthly norms in general. This is explained in very great deal in his Day-6 tracks on the relationship matrix.

At first I wasn't 100% sure---in fact, I still am not completely sure but the more I notice the subtleties of women, friends relationships, and my own relationships (looking back), I can see how this philosophy fits. It answers a lot of questions. For example, how come Mystery uses "Jealousy Plot-Lines" as a hefty seduction technique. That is, somehow making his target jealous of him sparks deep levels of attraction towards Mystery. Now for a man, experiencing jealousy obviously sparks rage and anger. For women, it sparks a different evolutionary response---a need to keep the alpha male. She is compelled by her biology to keep the alpha male hers, so she is spiked with buying temperature to more aggressively seduce and fuck her man.

This isn't some trick to have your girl want to fuck you more. In circles, the girls love each other equally and they fuck each other as well. This all comes down to your girls needing to feel buying-temperature spikes. Girls need to feel it just as guys need sex. I mean, its not forever---an extremely evolved meditator girl may not need buying temperature spikes, she may not need anything. So this is just Stephane's truth and it seems to work very well for him.

Anyway in circles, this cycle of jealousy and release is continuous, but at the same time there isn't the hatred and anger---it is controlled. Its like taking advantage of very powerful, natural impulses especially with a variety of women around. The man's relationship must be very secure---the women must keenly understand she is very loved (after all, she is supposed to bring the women to the man anyway). The man will not just get rid of the girl---after all, a girl who can seduce other women for the man... fuck no! that girl is NOT getting dumped any time soon haha.

The above is the basic idea behind circles that I have gotten---(this is my review and the information is second-hand. I cannot offer advice to anyone in circles, go to Steph for that :-p ) There are many other ideas, such as the self improvement aspect. Problems and relationship issues cannot be swept under the rug in a circle, especially with all the jealousy floating around. Therefore, it is imperative that ALL issues be dealt with quickly and effectively. See, circles are playing with fire with all the jealousy. If a circle can contain that fire, perfect! they sail free. But if they don't handle the fire right, it will burn the entire relationship down. If the jealousy turns into long term resentment---if the girl starts viewing the guy as using her and doesn't feel the love, things will deteriorate very fast.

With all that said, the BGTP seems to be about 50% about circles. The other 50% is more advanced GTP ideas. Many, many questions are asked to clarify points made in the GTP. Examples include how to deal with girlfriends emotional issues by having her take a walk, deep breathe. I would say, BGTP includes relationship advice that a couple should really have down before they jump into Circles---so I would say the BGTP could have also been marketed as an advanced GTP. Like GTP 2.0 w/Bisexual relationship management focus.

All in all, you want to have had experience in Ideagasms philosophy before buying this particular product. Perhaps for the people who have studied the GTP or just read all of Stephane's blog posts/newsletters. The truth is, Steph openly gives away a lot of his best stuff in newsletters. I think like 70-80% of the BGTP is in his Blog. However in the product, it is explained very thoroughly and you can hear many follow up questions from his students (like myself).

I am a big fan of Ideagasms. Stephane, along with BradP and a bunch of other select teachers are my main mentors in my relationship life and all their products are fantastic.

BGTP is on sale for $97 down from $147 until December 31st at midnight, so if this product is something you plan get, might as well get it now and just hold on to it. He has a decent return policy too and even if you return, you get lifetime membership to his support forum (which is worth the ticket alone) so check it out. Products linked here.

Labels: ,

Intellectually the whole concept of circles and Stephane's lifestyle intrigues me, but I don't think it's a lifestyle for me. I'd still be very interested in reading and listening to the material sometime.

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.