My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | My Vision for BigSend World » | Thoughts vs. Beliefs — a Huge Key. » | What I Have Been Up To Lately » | Update » | Blog Took a Trimming » | How to Find and Live Your Mission » | Outcome Independence, Neediness, and our Mindset » | The Law of Attraction » | Another Great Date » | A Mediocre Date that Did End with Sex---go figure »

Packed My Bag and Moved out!

I am now at http://bigsendworld.com

I am disabling comments here and will probably take down all the posts located here. Don't worry though, everything is already relocated at BigSend World!

Unfortunately, I can't (or don't know how) to set up a redirect on blogger. I doubt you can since I'd need to get into the deep HTML stuff. htaccess files.

Oh well, This will due!

See ya at my new domain!

PS. You can contact me, for any reason, at bigsend (at) bigsendworld (dot) com

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.