My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Blog Took a Trimming » | How to Find and Live Your Mission » | Outcome Independence, Neediness, and our Mindset » | The Law of Attraction » | Another Great Date » | A Mediocre Date that Did End with Sex---go figure » | Surrendered My Nervousness + Opened my Heart = Bes... » | Review of Authentic Man Program's "Power of Presence" » | Amazing Post by Ariel, a True Truth Seeker » | Ideagasms Intro Program is Out! »

Update

All right,

So finals will be over in a week, but in the mean time I went ahead and bought www.bigsendworld.com! Turns out just plain old bigsend is already taken and though I am in contact with the owner, its hard to say at this point which way it will go.

Either way, I really like BigSend World, it has this colossal feel to it. Special thanks to SDH for the suggestion.

Thanks to all the people who contacted me and offered advice, very much appreciated.

Other than that, looks like simurl is back up. That is good, but I still plan to migrate out of that.

I salvaged most of my template through using google cache, but really I am extremely disappointed in blogger. So for now I joined HostMonster which seemed like the best deal. Only issue is if I make is extremely big, the place may not be able to handle a large server load.

So with that, stay tuned, major changes are going to take place and I want to get much more serious about this blog. Update it at least once a week and take this internet thing as far as I can take it!

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.