My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | A New Approach --- Online Mentorship from Pro's » | Ideagasms --- Preview of Their New Product "Intro ... » | Got Approached by a Female Student of Mystery » | Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program: My Review » | A Day with BradP and More Honesty » | Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game » | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle » | A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms: » | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! »

Ideagasms Intro Program is Out!

Stephane, my friend and mentor who teaches about relationship maintenance, multi-girl relationships, deep inner game, mediation, spirituality, FINALLY came out with a damn intro program.

Honestly, I didn't get into IG at all till I dug fairly deep and found all its amazing aspects. Before I only had the mediation tapes and the newsletters, which I barely read because I'm a lazy ass haha.

I actually talked to Stephane quite a bit about releasing an introductory program. I even got a bunch of emails from my own blog readers saying they don't know where to begin. The first answer was just get the Girlfriend Training Program (GTP), and through it, you will get an introduction the course.

I think Steph just realized that the GTP isn't an introductory program in a direct sense and decided to get on the ball with this intro program. So he is releasing this for $29. Thats it. $29.

I just bought it, it contains all his old newsletter archives (like 800 pages worth haha). The second edition of his pick up ebook. Video seminar of him and his circle (which I was there by the way, I didn't see myself in any of the videos though) and solo interviews with him. Also his method of giving compassion to others and yourself, along with a video of him demoing his pick up technique.

It seems like a great way to find out if IG is really for you on your path. And if you're just looking for a few tips here and there, this is stock FULL of his stuff. Almost 1000 pages in total. Its very organized, the PDF is clickable, so you can zip to any specific article you want from the table of contents, so its not like 1000 pages of words.

Click here for it!

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.