My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Amazing Post by Ariel, a True Truth Seeker » | Ideagasms Intro Program is Out! » | A New Approach --- Online Mentorship from Pro's » | Ideagasms --- Preview of Their New Product "Intro ... » | Got Approached by a Female Student of Mystery » | Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program: My Review » | A Day with BradP and More Honesty » | Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game » | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle »

Review of Authentic Man Program's "Power of Presence"

About two months ago I signed up for Authentic Man Program's (AMP) newsletter as suggested by a friend (I believe SexualChocolate who works for MeHow at least at that time). Though, I am really into Ideagasms but I am always open to new teachers and mentors; I am definitely not closed off. Something drew me to AMP, I am not sure what it was but I usually don't pick up random products anymore. AMP, besides a few comments from friends, I sort of picked up automatically.

AMP is very similar to Ideagasms, but they go about it in different ways. The main idea is getting completely in touch with your masculinity, understanding who you are on a deep level, staying present to who you are through life, appreciating and surrendering to life (that is, not resisting the world), living with courage and integrity, etc etc. Now, all this stuff sounds a bit fluffy at first, I know, but---much like Ideasgams which offers mediation tapes and lots of articles/audios emphasizing these points---AMP also offers their own means of understanding these concepts. Lets call these concepts "Wholeness." (Well I don't think AMP offers a program like Girlfriend Training Program, they do have guest speakers who are in Circles--multi-girl, one man relationships)

As I was getting AMP's newsletters, I enjoyed how simple their examples were. The author was saying things like "And I slipped and told my date have you ever put a banana in your ear" which could have sounded super retarded, but they talk about how something that could have been extremely awkward and filled with nervous laughter turned out great. ---Shit, I barely remember that old newsletter but too lazy to look it up. ---- Obviously its comes back to "It is not what you say but how you say it." AMP teaches their students how to gain the vibe to make the "how you say it" always positive/masculine/fun... instead of nervous/timid/forced.

If you like Ideagasms, you may find that AMP fills in many of the gaps. As a college student, I am around some great teachers, but I learn so much when I have had multiple professors on similar topics.

What got me to actually buy AMP's initial product, Power of Presence (POP) was the fact that it is completely FREE (just pay shipping). Their hope is that people will love it so much they'll get their other products. So, I got that newsletter talking about their free product and that was a huge sign for me. I just fucking bought it. Fuck it, I wanted to see what the hype is about.

My Overview of POP:
The premise is that women are truly attracted to a man's presence. High presence implies alpha male, comfortable with your masculinity, ability to stand your ground, and it is what the feminine is naturally drawn to. Wait..? What what is "Presence" then? Well that is a tough question to answer. The definition depends on how you perceive and understand. Every man's presence will have a similar effect on a woman's femininity, but how a man goes about being present is different. For example, Tom Cruise has a ton of presence. Keep in mind, Cruise is like 5'0" and though he is famous, it's been reported by everyone who has met him they can feel the guy a mile away. He is known to be very high energy, alpha, and radical (Scientology hehe). On contrast, how about Russell Crowe . This guy is very quiet, masculine, and rugged. But honestly, he has the same amount of presence but a completely different type. If Russel Crowe started acting like Tom Cruise, it would look retarded.

So with that said, your presence is different than anyone else's, and that is okay. We are all different. AMP and POP is not a cookie cutter mold in any way (which makes it a bit harder than most other approaches). AMP has you face your base level fears which keep you from being your true self. Presence is your true self. When a woman says "Just be yourself" I am convinced she means "Be Present." No woman would ever need to tell Cruise or Crowe to "be yourself." Acting nervous, timid, scared, withdrawn is not being yourself---it's a social mask.

POP is 3 DVD's split up into chapters and after each chapter, one is expected to review the corresponding chapter in the work book. Furthermore, The DVD is split up into brief lectures, followed by exercises, then individual work with women. AMP hires very attune women who not only are very in touch with their emotions and feelings, but they can articulate it. In other words, perhaps you have heard "Don't ask women for dating advice, they just tell you to 'be nice' or whatever." Well it is probably because most women can't articulate what they really want from men---in fact, they probably give advice on how to appeal to a woman's scared ego. Well the AMP women are trained in understanding their femininity and, during the exercises, students would interact with the women for a brief period while the women feel the man's vibe. After the exercises, the AMP woman (called Facilitator) tells the man exactly who she felt around him. The Facilitators will say "I felt tight blocks in my upper chest, but then I noticed that is where you were most constricted. Do you feel it is hard to open your heart to new people?" And it is crazy---the men will break down and cry on camera. It is almost scary.

While I was watching it, I vaguely felt I had lots in common with some of the men.

Ultimately I'd like to check out these coaches and get an idea myself of my own vibe. Until then, I joined a local men's group which I found through AMP's forums.

After reviewing the program, it really opened my eyes to how often I am walking through life completely lost in my head, not aware of anything but the most obvious things in front of me. In fact, I have been told in the past that women are checking me out at times but I never notice! Fuck! perhaps I am way to stuck in my head sometimes. As I move on, day by day, I feel I am becoming more and more present to daily life. This is a long process, its like getting into a new habit and leaving behind an old friend---my inner-dialog. I know I won't miss it!

So POP is free. I suggest checking out their newsletters, feel out the program from there and make some decision---or just jump right in like me.

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.