My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | A female seduction blog » | AHH!! It finally happened!! » | Importance of Kino Escalation » | This is all truly "One Step at a Time" » | Update on HB. PG. » | Something is changing in me... (Mini FR included) » | Old Design Back » | Belief Systems and Update » | Sociology Notes on Reality/Beliefs » | 70x7 Belief Exercise »

The Woman Inside me is a Lesbian

I heard Steve Piscus say this (hehe).

I have been reading into Hypnotica and Steve Piscus a lot these days and I have to say them (along with Brett and Stephane) are kind of where I want to end up in my Pick Up career. A life where "getting women" is a simple given, and I also expand their horizons and have them leave me 10x the women before. That kind of shit turns me on

Till then, I am promising myself I WILL make a move on Ai. I can't let this slip to the friend zone, I must go for a kiss and make out.

If it doesn't work out with Ai, I actually found that one girls number I met at that party (I'm not sure if I posted about it earlier), but I met this AWESOME chick who was dutch, very fun and outgoing and pretty into me at a party. We parted ways, but I bumped into her randomly in the food courts. Lets call her HB-Jann

She pretty much offered me her number before I could run a solid number close routine. Though thats cool, it actually threw me off... thats how dependent I am right now. However, I am feeling more and more confident and natural about it. Things are starting to come together more and more.

Here are links to Steve P, Hypnotica, and Stephane
(Steve P should be ttp://www.sensualawakenings.com/ but it doesn't seem to work...)
http://simurl.com/hypnotica
http://simurl.com/ideagasms

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.