My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Where I Stand on Giving and Getting Advice » | Some other things I forgot to mention » | Talked with a girl about the game » | Affirmations from David DeAngelo » | For the Love of Mystery » | Some People Just Don't Want to Understand » | Girls Have Problems » | PUA Blog Carnival » | Blog Archives » | HB-Ai Concluded 2 »

Compilation of Belief Changing Posts

This stuff is about the most powerful shit I have come across in all my PUA journey.

Belief systems is how to change your perspectives on life.
Here is a compilation of my belief changing posts:
  • http://simurl.com/bigsend_epiphany
    • I recently saw a documentary with Joseph Campbell and 1000 lights went off in my head. This was the start of it.
  • http://simurl.com/70x7bigsend
    • This is a belief changing exercise. THIS is the belief changing method. Fucking. Powerful.
  • http://simurl.com/soc1_notes_jan18
    • These my notes from sociology on Ethnomethodology
    • This is basically the sociological explanation of "realities" "frames" "interaction" and all that
    • This is an amazing interpretation of what happens to the human mind as it absorbs societies beliefs
      • There is MUCH more to this and sociology, but it goes hand in hand with understanding and solving inner game issues
  • http://simurl.com/belief_huna_post
    • This is the post I wrote after reading "Mastering Your Hidden Self" (click here). I found that book to be amazing and almost serendipitous that I read this book right before taking Sociology. What an amazing coincidence, the things taught in the book is how to get in touch with your deeper self
    • From the understandings in this book, it can help one to understand WHAT their inner beliefs actually are.
      • From that point on, we can use 70x7 to fix it :)
  • http://simurl.com/something_is_changing1
    • I wrote that post as I started to feel a part of me changing
    • Honestly, since this time I have been bombarded with school and have gotten a bit confused as to where I am mentally
    • I have kept up with 70x7 but also stuck with a few sets that didn't get anywhere.
    • Since this time, I have taking efforts to ridding my life of negativity and becoming much more assertive with my beliefs
      • Along with that, I noticed I am 100x better of a lister
      • I'm still going with this as of now, we'll see where I end up :)
  • http://simurl.com/dyd_affirmations
    • Affirmations from David DeAngelo
    • If a person had all those beliefs listed.. and believed them on a deep level, like believing "What comes up must come down" level
      • Then that person will have all Inner Game solved.
      • Use 70x7 on these beliefs and see where it gets you

Other tid-bits are disbursed through the blog, but these posts hold the most weight.

Know: This isn't the same inner game material as Dr. Paul. I would say Dr. Paul is about the best stuff there is for how to deal with stress and anxiety and anger, etc.

This material right here is how to change deep inner beliefs---these are the beliefs that run your life. This is the same system that drives your car as you are on the phone, eating french fries, and listening to talk-radio all at the same time.
These are the beliefs that somehow know the exact direction to work every day without thinking.

Likewise, these are also on the same level as the beliefs which make a shy person shy, a negativer person negative, and an optimistic person optimistic, etc

Dr. Paul even talks about negative anxiety loops which can be caused by negative beliefs. In fact, reading about those in MindOS is what drove me here! (MindOS is linked to the left, I highly suggest checking it out!). Dr. Paul tells of EMDR but I haven't looked at it yet.

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.