My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Compilation of Belief Changing Posts » | Where I Stand on Giving and Getting Advice » | Some other things I forgot to mention » | Talked with a girl about the game » | Affirmations from David DeAngelo » | For the Love of Mystery » | Some People Just Don't Want to Understand » | Girls Have Problems » | PUA Blog Carnival » | Blog Archives »

How I Got This Kiss

I was with a girl last night in a party, kind of a Fool's Mate, but whatever she's cool.

We were laying in bed together, but there was that awkward escalation moment and I didn't kino escalate solidly...

So we played the question game and I asked about her first kiss. Then I asked, "on a scale of 1 - 10, how good of a kisser are you"

The end. Didn't fuck-close as she was on her period (the last 2 girls I've been with were conveniently on their periods too lol)

But I got some. I also can't sleep at all when spooning I realize. I couldn't with any girl in the past either. I did that affirmation of "I can now fall asleep and wake up blah blah" But I think I messed up because I should have done only ONE affirmation for falling asleep and a separate one for waking up... (Or maybe its because I got disturbed doing this 70x7 exercise a few times... I don't know though)*

Well I'll have to redo it because I will need my sleep fixed by next quarter when I have all 10AM classes and will need to go to bed around 12AM.


So anyway:
  1. Question Game
  2. Ask about her first kiss
    • Include touching her face, see if she is cool with that
    • touch her face very gently, with your finger tips barely touching her.
  3. Ask how good of a kisser she is on a scale of 1-10
  4. Say "okay, lets see" and go in
I got this as a mix from Swinggcat and I think I came up with the question asking her about her first kiss.


*A weird thing... I was thinking to myself "doing this 70x7 will be perfect because it will help me sleep when spooning" and I had this feeling something will happen right after I do this 70x7 to test it... but alas I didn't sleep :(

I still very much believe in 70x7 and I think I just overdid it and tried one too many combination affirmations at once.

Nice tactic. Good job, man.

That's not "fool's mate", that's solid game, just not according to Mystery's Method.

I like Swinggcat's techniques. I love the idea of 'prizability'

you have to be careful about overwhelming your mind with affirmations, take one step at a time and concentrate on one thing get that handled then move on, otherwise you tend to become to diversified and lose return on your investment. :)

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.