My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | How I couldn't get over LMR and then got into an h... » | Random Brainstorm » | How I Got This Kiss » | Compilation of Belief Changing Posts » | Where I Stand on Giving and Getting Advice » | Some other things I forgot to mention » | Talked with a girl about the game » | Affirmations from David DeAngelo » | For the Love of Mystery » | Some People Just Don't Want to Understand »

Ah my first fake number!

Haha, my first fake number. Remember the girl from the hour long set last post? Well when I got her number and tried to call it, I got the wrong number. So either I copied it down wrong or she gave me a fake.

Qualify qualify qualify!!

As much as I idealize the situation and think Mystery Method is overkill and all seduction is over-thinking a simple human process, something isn't working right. I gotta get back on the train with Mystery Method.

However, I am contemplating in my head if I should convert HB-Ka into an S/LTR (short term relationship) because it seems she implied that last we were together. However before I do that, I want to try this routine:

The Freeze Out (expanded).
Next time I hang out with her, withhold kino or any emotional connection. Keep it platonic. If she falls into the trap and tries to re-engage kino, I'll tell her I something like "My philosophy is that sex isn't something you give your take, its something you share"

I gotta calibrate that well. But the idea is you freeze out till she re-engages all the way. I'll see what happens with that--its all practice for when my 10/10 comes along.

Besides all that, the new quarter started and I'm going through the school motions. I fucking got all A's last quarter, and a B+ in one class so I gotta make an appointment with that professor and see what kind of voodoo I can pull to get him to raise it to an A- hehe.

After I turn 21 and get a car, I am out of excuses. I'll do Mystery's standard 50 sets a week mission. No excuses after that. Till then, I think trying an STR with HB-Ka could be an idea..

Also right now I am reading "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" by James Joyce and it is unlike any book I have ever read. Its written like I am reading the thoughts of the main character. I am only on chapter 2 now though.

I read "Feel the Fear and do it anyway" over spring break, so I will write out a review of that soon.

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.