My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Random Brainstorm » | How I Got This Kiss » | Compilation of Belief Changing Posts » | Where I Stand on Giving and Getting Advice » | Some other things I forgot to mention » | Talked with a girl about the game » | Affirmations from David DeAngelo » | For the Love of Mystery » | Some People Just Don't Want to Understand » | Girls Have Problems »

How I couldn't get over LMR and then got into an hour long set

This is kind of weird, I have been with HB-Ka for the second time but I still couldn't full-monty her. She'd even put my hand on her tits before we even started kissing and we were just in bed.

Well anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I redid an affirmation for Waking up early only and I swear, I have been waking up early EVERY day. Hell right now its 8:30.

Anyway, HB-Ka wasn't solid game, I haven't run solid game to close yet. I met her at a party and within like 30-40 minutes of knowing her hooked up. When things started getting heavy, she just said "I don't think we should be doing this"

I said "I understand". I wanted to try the freeze out, but that honestly felt too weird. I felt I was kind of upset and trying to hide it, but if I freeze her out it would seem like I am a pouty little biatch. So I need more info on the whole freeze-out process.

Then I had to tell her. I had to be truthful, I'm not looking for a relationship (with her). "I gotta be honest with you, before we do anything. I am only good for a good time at this time in my life... etc" Thank Ulysses for that line. It seems she was looking for a relationship so she said she wasn't looking for a "fuck buddy". Damn!

However, I may change my mind... I mean... well...

Anyway, so yet another night vagina slipped through my fingers, hah.



Whoops forgot to post this. Well anyway, at lunch, every seat was taken, so I mustered up the courage and asked if I could sit with a girl who had a table to herself. Right away I start and assume rapport; I assume rapport very naturally because Suseboy gave me a great reframe: girls on campus are immediately in my extended social circle, so there is no reason to act like it is a frozen, cold approach---they go to my same school, similar teachers, etc etc.

As I have been reading and watching documentaries on Psychology, Sociology, and Spirituality/Metaphysics so much lately, I have a 1000 things to say. So I am sitting with HB-Diamonds who is a solid 8, and I talk to her and have an amazing conversation with her about all that stuff. She is a psychology major too, so that helped.

Anyway, after an hour of talking, I swear it felt like we knew each other, it was extremely natural to get her number. So we exchanged numbers, but I have this feeling she has a boy friend. I'm not sure if its a limiting belief or not, but I can just kind of tell because she was eager to give me the number, then had a slightly concerned look on her face. I don't think I creeped her out in any way, it was a great conversation, so I thinking she has a boy friend.

Well whatever. Its all good, it was an amazing set that is a great way to start off the quarter. I also haven't sarged as much these past couple months because of school (and also because I resolved to that fact that till I am 21 and get a car, sarging is just not easy to get around to).


So again, as Suseboy said... learn about the world, read a lot, travel, do what you can and you'll have amazing things to say and relate to in conversation. Couldn't be more true.

K, My new classes are Comp Sci 2 (second level, hard fucking algorithms and shit), Differential Equations, and another class in Social Studies. I haven't started the latter yet, but I think its a lab/lecture on group dynamics. Fun Fun :) :) no really

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.