My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | The Social Anxiety workshop with dating guru BradP » | I gotta give props to Grungey10! » | Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again? » | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... » | My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind » | FR: I Feel Even Stronger About It » | My Thoughts on Approach Anxiety »

The community cured my involuntary celibacy



















Bottle of wine : $10
5 used condoms : $5
Cranberry juice $0 (from my mom)
Plastic trash bag $I forget
Time magazine $fuck time magazine
Sex $26 dinner

Life is good
Priceless


I paid it all with a visa and get Amazon rewards points..

I'm really liking Claire, such a sweet cuddly girl, but she is going home over the summer and I probably won't see her too much. Damn, that means I need to get back out there. My plan is still to do the BradP social anxiety stuff, but I'll probably get laid during that, I mean come on. Its Bigsend here!

Also, after walking around campus really shagged and messy, I got into some fun interactions with girls. They were promoting some alumni thing and I just started messing around and joking with them and I really felt no anxiety. I think they sensed this and they were really fun and happy around me. There was a bouncy ball on the table and for some reason I tossed it at one of the girls' heads, just for shits and giggles. Something felt very right about just being playful and not taking anything seriously.

I need to act like that all the time, man life will be outstanding!

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.