My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | The community cured my involuntary celibacy » | The Social Anxiety workshop with dating guru BradP » | I gotta give props to Grungey10! » | Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again? » | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... » | My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind » | FR: I Feel Even Stronger About It »

Day 1 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp

Day 1 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp

For those of you who are into Grungey10's
products, you may notice I wrote a large article for his eBook and have been in touch with him for awhile. I did that as a favor for Grungey10 who has helped me immensely in my game a year ago.

Well now, he came back to LA for another boot camp, this one focused on Direct Game: "You're cute, and I want to get to know you" style. This bootcamp was probably the most amazing PUA experience I have had to date. Recently I took BradP's social anxiety workshop and that in a way set the stage for this.

Time line:

Meeting started at 10AM and Grungey talked about where he came from, his initial success, how he got over his sticking points. He had very alpha mannerisms and composer and claimed he was doing NLP on us as he explained his philosophy on life to help drive these points in our brain.

Next, we went into the process of the entire opener. I have never seen this structure before, it felt full and original. Contingencies were worked out.

The structure of this style of Direct is:
  • Open and pace reality:
    • "Hey I know this is totally random... but I had to come over here
      • [at this point, the girls face starts to light up, its beautiful]
  • and say I....think.... you are... very... very cute"
  • Space the words out so it feels natural and genuine.
  • Now here is the thing, there are contingencies. Mixed set? More than one girl? Girl is on the phone? Whatever, there are ways around it.

The one amazing this is how it affects the social dynamics. In other words, there is a LOT of social pressure going on. Girls can feel it, I feel it. One thing is you have to smile, the kind of smile that is contagious and on your face, like you feel the social energy, and the smile is on your face but it is a charming smile. Hard to explain, I don't mean look cheesy, nor do I mean act like a wuss to social pressure (and smile) but act like this is the first time you have ever done it.

There is actually a lot of things to say, the best way (and I mean it) is to have a wing observe you doing direct and tell you want you need to change. We did that in the bootcamp---Grungey and the other students all did this to each other and offered advice. I mean I could honestly write 1000 pages on all the mannerisms to have and correct down, but in the end, it is the vibe. It is the "micro" body language and the mindset.

With that, this bootcamp had me face my direct approaching fears for real. The 4 hour seminar time we discussed direct, the success, what it does, and we went over the major contingencies and that really pumped me up. Then a fellow student SexualChocolate was familiar with NLP and Hypnosis and lead us through a hypnosis where we imagine ourselves slowly aging with our negative, limiting beliefs, and to observe ourselves with those beliefs before we die. Then to go back to the present, feel relief that hasn't happened yet, then repeat but replace the negative beliefs with positive ones. At this point, we realize that all that matters is now and we can change the future by changing our beliefs NOW. This is available on Hypnotica's Ultimate Inner Game Product.

Right after the seminar, we all went out. Ulysses and I (another good friend of Grungey) went on our own. Now, I hadn't done a day time approach in 2 years. So it was like the first time. Okay, the first girl I see is HB-OpraSinger. She we headed towards me and I say to Ulysses, "Well I found my first set" Fear was racing through my system, but I know that EVERYONE feels this fear, we just need to ignore it and push through. So, with fear running in my system, I approach. Since I practiced so many demos with Grungey in the seminar room, I felt like I was just repeating and I felt very much in control.
  • ME: "Hey, excuse me, I noticed you across the way... and [she was blushing smiling... I start smiling too] I knew I wouldn't sleep if I didn't tell you this [she is smiling pushing her hair, very happy] But I think you are ... very... very ...cute and I had to come talk to you"
  • HER: "OMG thank you so much. Wow"
  • ME: "Haha sure, so what are you up to here at [college campus]"
  • HER: "Oh I graduated I am studying music theory"
  • ME: "Ohh wow, cool. is it under [ah shit forgot the name... I paused and thought about it for like 10 seconds, and she waited] is that under Kenny Burrell the guitarist?"
  • HER: "Nonono haha I do Oprah singing.."
  • ME: "Oh nice, I am an engineering student here. Oh and my name is BigSend"
  • HER: "Hi my name is HB-OprahSinger, pleasure to meet you [hand shake]
  • And at this point, I do a cold read "Hey I have an intuition about you.... you like to travel don't you?"
  • And go from there...

Now Grungey didn't tell us everything yet. Its only day 1. But I told HB "Hey I didn't mean to completely stop you. Where are you headed" and she was headed to teach a music class, so I walk her there. Now on the way, I accidentally did some booby looks, she had HUGE nice tits. But near her entrance, we parted and she gave me the "Okk.. take my number" look. I got her number, called her so she'd have mine.

Amazing. Beginner's luck. Any of you guys out there have read The Alchemist? If you have you know they talk about beginners luck, and how when you first start something new (like direct game) if it is the right path for you, you will have initial success then the true learning process begins. I believe this is going through me now.

The next 3 sets I get into, they last awhile, I get into the hook point but they mess up along the way some how. Not sure why and I am not quite the writer to put it to paper. Sometimes I catch girls off guard, perhaps they are very stressed, in a hurry, and they aren't able to handle this situation. Some girls have extreme sexual anxiety, and this type of opener really weeds out girls fast! That is the best part! It is so efficient... why would I want to be with a girl who can't take a sincere compliment and vibe back with me? It would be a very hard sarge if I were to do a more formal indirect, active disinterest approach. [EDIT: Its Monday now and I have a feeling another reason those sets didn't open as well is because of my energy/smiling]

So even though Grungey is giving us an almost exact, step by step instructional guide on direct day time approaches, the main things is learning to walk on the fear. Think of this, if you have a bruise on your foot, you will still walk right? Well if you have a limiting beliefs, why can't you still "walk" through that belief---bad beliefs are there like an annoying bruise, just walk through them and ignore the pain. Live your life and don't let the "pain" get in the way of you time here on Earth.

One of my shitty beliefs: either it was not possible or extreme luck to do a successful direct approach (mostly because I only saw them done fairly incorrectly... maybe (no offense out there). I was completely, utterly, horribly wrong. Direct is probably the best type of opener. If I have a choice of indirect or direct, fucking do direct. Do indirect if no other option.

To be frank, it honestly feels natural. Almost organic, like "this is the way it is supposed to be." The girl knows whats up, you know whats up, you are conveying:
  1. You are tolerant to social pressure
    • which is very alpha
      • and alpha gets girls
    • Basically, someone who is alpha and can conquer social pressure conveys that they are a strong leader and protector
      • exactly what girls need, am I right?
  2. Genuine & Honest
  3. Confident
  4. You go for what you want
  5. Unique
    • Almost no one else has the balls to do this kind of approach

When I do this approach (the way Grungey teaches it) the girl looks at me like "OMG... I have been waiting since I was 10 years old for the man of my dreams to approach me like this." If you have ever seen a movie where the player guy approaches a girl and the viewers does not hear anything, he just sees that in like 10 seconds the girl is all into the player... this is EXACTLY like that. Hah I can't stress this enough.


Okay, Day 2 is about to start! Gnight!

Captivate to Connect link.

Day 1 Pros:
  • Helps you out specifically with what you need to change
    • But... you are the one who has to change it. No $$$ will do it..
  • Gives you step by step by step guide to handle contingencies in direct day time situations
  • Does not give up on you, really pushes you
    • However, if you fail to do his requests after a number of times, he kicks you out and gives you your money back Haha! No one in our camp did that... yet

Cons:
  • I wish he'd have asked us more questions through the camp
    • But I guess time is a factor, lots to cover
  • Structure things in more order, perhaps use a black board to show the topic we are at.

Keep this in mind. I took his beta boot camp over a year ago. Right now he is 10X better! So as a teacher he is improving rapidly. If getting your love life handled is one of your main goals, and you want to do it naturally during the day, I would very seriously consider Grungey10.


Butt, this is just day 1 and I am already writing this.

I don't remember the last time I felt this inspired.

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.