My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | How to Touch Your Girlfriend -- Amazing Advice fro... » | Broke it off with Claire » | FR + Thoughts: Took a Risk, Messed up, Lost the Se... » | I’m Finding Myself More Assertive in Everyday Life » | FR+: New friends, saw BradP, and got a little sexy... » | FR: Solo Sarging that Ended with Guru’s and New Fr... » | BradP: Blow me or Blow me out » | FR: Sunday Night Sarges » | My Buddy Thundercat has Some News » | FR: Me and 456 in the College Area »

FR: Amog Battle with Clingy Guy at a New Bar

I went out this Saturday with Ulysses to a new bar about 10-15 miles east of me. Frankly, I am getting a bit tired of the other bars I've been going to. There are way too many community guys there, so I am actively seeking out new venues which have fun party chicks along with a decent ratio of guys:girls. I forgot to mention this in a past FR but one set I got into, I did the "Best Friends" test and the girl was like "OMG someone guys told that to us 30 minutes ago" heh...

This new bar is pretty awesome, it seems up and coming, in that it is fairly crowded, but it also had a newer feel to it. Some of the women there were older but there was one group of platinum blond girls wandering around. Good sign, neither me or Ulysses opened them for whatever reason. I noticed a trend in me is to not go into sets with more than 2 or 3 girls. Personally, dealing with obstacles is kind of a drag and befriending everyone is also a bit of an energy guzzler for me. Ultimately it is something I need to get over, but it feels like 3+ sets will having me talking to the group for like 10-20 minutes before I can get anywhere. There must be something I am missing here.

Anyway, after doing some warm ups and hanging around, drinking a couple beers I decide to get into more serious openings. I open this tall girl while talking to her friend with Cotton Candy---which has become my new default opener. I have come up with some fun contingencies with it:
  • ME: "Hey do you guys know where to get cotton candy at this time of night?"
    • Now if the girls seem shocked or weird and say "no..." then my plan is to laugh and be like "What?! don't any of you like cotton candy. Okay who here really likes cotton candy, raise your hand!" And sometimes I get participation and some tension relieving laughter from them
      • Getting the girls to actively participate (i.e., raise their hands) is something I am working hard on figuring out. I think there is something major to this... part of "leader of men"
    • If they are into it
      • I just go with the flow and be like "Yeah you were thinking of the same thing weren't you!"
After that I will vibe, maybe ask when the last time they had cotton candy. Talk about how I like it melting in my mouth and only kind-of melting in my hands.

Actually, before the tall girl I opened a set of 3 girls with C.C. and went through those contingencies, had them raise their hand and they started getting interested in me, but I fucking hit a blank spot in my brain. The girls were a bit forgiving for about 30 seconds, talking or asking questions, but ultimately I lost the leading role and the energy died. They went to get another drink.

Ulysses at this point was talking to a cute red headed girl. Ulysses honestly has the outer game of a master but just needs some tweaks in his inner game and he is done. I can see that guy going out ever week and bringing girls home and fucking them, getting 3-somes, fucking in the bathroom, everything. He has it fucking down! I just want to scream DUDE!!! YOU HAVE IT!!

Anyway, Ulysses is doing his own thing at this point in a set and I go over to that tall girl I mentioned earlier. She was talking to her (ugly) friend and I open with cotton candy. This goes real well, my girl is attracted to me and we vibe great. The friend kindly parts back with the bigger group. I amkinoing the girl (though not spinning her or moving her---damn I should have!) but anyway it turns out she is within a much larger group and riding with this guy Joel who has the hots for her! He is this tool of a guy, wearing very baggy jeans, an old t-shirt tucked in, and has a 3 day old scruff on his face. But I think this guy knows some community theory because he started to AMOG me! He tried talking over me and butting in. Now I just acted natural; this girl was into me and he knew this.

He was saying random shit to her like "Hey aren't you still going out with that guy up north" and she is like "Nooo not anymore!" That guy for sure already knew it, I could tell he was just saying that to give her a chance to say "I am taken." Moron! But this guy was persistent, he kept talking over me. So I would talk over him back! But I'd give him compliments, ask him questions about who he is and what he does. But that shit didn't stick---it was like he hadADHD and couldn't focus on a topic for longer than 3 seconds. Eventually the girl offered to get me a drink while she got her own. I say Club Soda since I got to drive and then she goes to the bar and the Tool just stands RIGHT behind her! Like he is blocker her off physically.

If that dude gets laid tonight, I swear it is an anomaly. This dude was desperate, probably knew some community stuff (perhaps fromVH1 Show or "The Game") and he resorted to just blocking me off as his last AMOGing. Haha whatever, cool battle. Ultimately that guy was her ride and friend---he wasn't some random bar guy. From what I got out of the conversation, this guy has known her for a long time (a friend of a friend situation) and seems to want to fuck her real bad---he planned the night out to get her drunk at a local bar, drive her out and try to fuck her---but he saw I was a threat.


So the next thing is I get my drink from them (Joel actually passed me the drink as he stood right behind the girl, whose name I forget) and then I get back with Ulysses. We then spot Gucci with his girl friend and we head on over to them and chat a bit. That was cool, a couple of girls sit right by us and eventually I start talking to one of them, Ulysses talks to the other. I find out she is a medical student but is actually into eastern medicine. That is cool, I meet spiritual, eastern-oriented people quite often when I go out so I had an enjoyable conversation with her. I talk to her about how I metYogiraj from Hamsa Yoga and that went well. I didn't feel too much attraction for her, she was okay but there was no biological attraction. I got her number anyway and said we should get lunch. I think she'd make a cool friend. In fact, if I get resistance on the call I may just say "Hey, I really just want to be friends with you. I am very curious about eastern medicine and would love to get lunch. I have a few stories to tell about this and I am really looking to make friends with more people on this spiritual path"

Very honest.

Okay so that is that. No a whole lot to tell---these FR's are more like my personal journal entries. As I get better and better and these FR's start turning into LRs I think it would be fucking cool to just sit back and read my FR's chronologically and see how I change. I look forward to that!

Labels:

Nice FR, I really think AMOG battles (that is to say, guys who are being assholes) should last about 3 seconds..

'Oh hey, you're cool.' [ignore]

But saying that, I think even seeing amogs as amogs is not a good thing. Just know that there is no competition, simple as.

I mean, I heard Tyler was still a virgin when he came up with AMOG theory! :p

Andrew
thepickupsite.com

I noticed that you said 3+ sets left you drained. I had an insight and thought you might like this new blog. It had a good post about how to deal with female packs.

I don't know if you'll like it, but I find it fascinating and compatible with IG principles.

Michael

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.