My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | What is Meditation Anyway? » | Speaking My Truth (in Set) » | Powerful Frame by Stephane and New Lesson Learned. » | Spent Last Friday with Dante "Rock Star Casanova" » | A Message from Grungey10, Day Game Master » | Affirmations of Gratitude—My Experiences So Far » | FR: Amog Battle with Clingy Guy at a New Bar » | How to Touch Your Girlfriend -- Amazing Advice fro... » | Broke it off with Claire » | FR + Thoughts: Took a Risk, Messed up, Lost the Se... »

Steph’s Circle, My Goals/Purpose, and an Open Heart

Holy fuck I don’t know where to begin. Well, its 2:20AM and I need to be up fairly early tomorrow but I need to write this. Again, hanging out with the Ideagasms crew has taken me to new levels of understanding. My first IG meet up was in March of 2007 while Brandon and AmyJo were still a couple and in Yintegrity. Everyone seemed nervous, not quite open; I didn’t feel any heart all that open to my memory. The next meet up with in LA during the BGTP sessions. There, hearts were opening up, people were vibing, Steph really brought us up to higher levels. Now, in this recent meet up, holy shit guys—I felt consciousness at a new level, unlike ever before except at Hamsa Yoga. This meet up in LA is just pure gold, pure love, pure awesomeness! Today, Stephane recorded a real live “spanking” of his 3 girl friends in front of camera—he is going to release it as a DVD—and in that video his girlfriends opened up like a flower, cried, laughed, held each other and resolved their issues. I witnessed a true spanking, as described in the GTP.

What struck me the hardest (among many, many things) is how complete Stephane looked with his circle. Ghita, his longest term girl friend had the role of co-teacher in Ideagasms, muse, inspiration, healer. However now that AmyJo and Greta are his new girl friends, they assumed the role of co-teacher and healer of the relationship. Ghita is the relationship’s inspiration and muse, and to tell you the truth, Ghita seemed so much more amazing as a person now than I met her before. She just seems balanced, though it was hard for her to accept this and in the recording Stephane addressed this issue.

AmyJo just recently got out of an apparently fucked up relationship with Brandon. Seems like that guy made some fundamental errors in handling his relationship and AJ found her real home with IG. As an outside observer, she seems like 100x happier now than with Brandon—but could it be the honeymoon period of the relationship? Well looking at how happy Ghita is, I doubt it. I think AJ found an amazing place to be and I am so fucking happy for her! Go Girl!

Then there is Greta, she felt like she lacked a connection and since she had a communication barrier with English, it felt hard on her. (Though I am not going into nearly all the details, the idea remains the same). Watching all those girls resolve their issues, cry, hug it out was one of the most heartwarming experiences I have ever seen.

All this stuff is going to be released as a Circle Documentary from Stephane which I believe he is named the GirlFriend Whisperer. But the real point of me saying this stuff is I am spiritually inspired. I am in awe. Stephane would lay there on the couch and have 6 hand caressing him on his body, 3 girls lovingly kiss him all over, give him a massage, and pour massive amounts of love on him. She this guy deserves it but you know what, everyone fucking deserves this!!

To me, any man who is on their path and lives with integrity can attain this. Looking at Steph, I feel this to be true. The question is, does my soul want to have an amazing circle or does my ego want this circle? Well looking at the massive amounts of love, care, devotion, problem resolving, amazing sex (Yes Steph, we fucking heard gagging that night after you went to bed!! Or someone had a bad cough), inspiration, and motivation. If I could get a girl like Ghita to inspire me, motivate me, a girl like Greta to heal me, and keep me healthy, and an girl like AJ to also teach me, offer guidance I would not only feel set in a relationship, I’d feel like I had an awesome family/team to keep me going through any rough time. The amount of love going pouring out of their skin, eyes, and hearts just floored me.

So, yes I believe my soul desires to be aligned with women of G, G, & AJ’s caliber. My ego wants it too, hell why the fuck wouldn’t it!?

· My Purpose: To benefit the world

o How/Resources?

§ By using my engineering skills, logical reasoning ability, social skills, learning ability, and passion to learn

§ Expanding the connections I have in college

§ Expose myself to a wide range of topics

§ Seek out start up firms

o Steps to take

§ Join a start up as an intern and observe and study start up life style

§ Absorb ideas, learn what the world needs to make it a better place

o Next Steps

§ Depending on how those go, perhaps get a graduate degree

§ Perhaps join a team and do a start up

o What will the thing I do be (How will it benefit).

§ We are in a day-in-age where so many major things have been discovered, every new idea seems to be so super specific

§ I don’t need to be famous like Einstein or Louie Pasteur and cure AIDS or Cancer

§ If I can contribute to how efficient cars run, much longer lasting battery, better signal filters, wider range cell phones, faster computer memory, etc

· The ideas don’t need to be front page news, but they will help the world in some ways and contribute to our 10-billion person earth

· And at the same time give me an abundance of money

o Beyond inventing something, I would like to teach everything I master.

§ When I retire from engineering (which plan to be before I am 30) I may want to teach it for free at a university

§ When I better mater relationships, I’d love to help people out with that too

§ Be an amazing father and lover to my wive(s) :-)

o Buy an island where all spiritual people can go to freely whenever they want and have crazy sex, intimacy, and mediation space and the only rule is no Ego allowed (and no judgment)

I must be honest, the following describes my ideal women and although 50% of it is based off of my experiences with women, the other 50% is based off of what I have seen of Stephane’s girl. Stephane has the most high quality girls I have ever seen, they blow my old ladies out of the water and based off of my observations of them, how they interact with Stephane, and what they talk about I have come up with the following list which I consider complete for me, now.

· My Ideal Women (The following traits can be found in more than 1 girl in the same circle)
The following also applies to girls within the circle—they need to love each other fully in their own right.

o Laughs at my jokes

§ This is both ego and heart based. When a girl loves my humor, it fills my heart. My ego is happy too. If she hates my humor, it hurts my ego but my heart doesn’t open more either

· Regardless, I feel I will realize after more life experience, I got to be with a girl who loves my company, laughs with me, and she makes me laugh too!

· Yeah she’s got to make me laugh too!

§ This is off topic, but I think there is a lot to be said for aligning one’s ego with their heart/soul…

§ Must have a super cute giggle (at least one of my girls)

o Supportive of me and any one/thing else she devotes herself too

§ She should naturally feel an urge to care for those whom she loves regardless of her ego.

§ She should be able to (or have a desire) to learn all there is about me, understand me, know my emotions, and love me for all of it.

§ Stick by me and support me as life can throw curve balls.

o Self aware

§ Although this may take training her on my part (which I am more than happy to help a willing girl with) she should be very self aware and keep her ego in check. This is so crucial, it should be #1 but all these points are equally important to me in the end.

§ She is also self-aware to the other girls in the circle too

o She loves to serve me

§ My ego feels good when a girl is willing to help me out. My ego feels bad when the girl refuses a request

§ However, when a girl does things like cleans, washes dishes (and I would even help with the cleaning, as I don’t mind cleaning when its light hehe) wash clothes, scrates my back, cares for my well being

· I feel so aligned in my inside.

· I know it is a soul feeling of gratitude and love

· It makes me want to help her out too and be the best provider I can be.

o She has a sparkle in her eye

§ Perhaps this is something from natural, physical attraction, but I want to see a twinkle in a girls eye when I look into it. No dead looks. No dead stares.

o Corollary: she likes to look deeply at me—not in a creepy stare but admiration

§ I know this sounds ego based, but I feel it is also heart based. I am looking for a girl who can look into my heart, feel my energy, and feel safe near it. I want her to feel safe looking at me.

· I don’t mean she looks at me like a baby duck stares at her mother. I mean looks at me knowing I am the Oak Tree of her life, unshakeable and loving. Admiration.

o Sexually, she is completely secure, open, and fun.

§ She is down to experiment with anything and is willing to go as far as I am, if not farther (especially is she is a teacher type personality and can show me things)

· I have no shame in that

o It is important for me to remember that Stephane is a teacher temperament.

o I believe my temperament is a discoverer. I like to learn new things and then play with those new things/ideas, and yes I do love to teach those things after I have mastered them

§ I have no shame in a girl taking a teacher role sometimes, though I do prefer the Yang Masculine leading frame because when I have mastered something, I trust I can lead best.

§ Deep throat, anal, circles, squirting, sex magic, everything. Hell I’d even try kinky shit too, why the fuck not. Only live once, I have no sexual shame.

o Physically:

§ Well, there are so many possibilities. I could name the obvious big tits, tight pussy, bubble butt, in great shape, hour glass body.

§ In truth, I notice girls’ looks reflect their personality. This is a light observation, didn’t do lots of analysis on it

· So as long as I feel immense physical attraction.

· Yes, I do love large breasts and a bubble butt, seeing that in general can turn me on a lot

· As a man on his mission, I deserve a woman who fits all the above qualities and is extremely physically attractive, healthy, in shape, etc etc.

I want to add, there is an amazing evolution going on in Ideagasms. Stephane is so much more centered now, has an amazing aura and it seems he finally attracted his most awesome circle yet. Along with that, as I said earlier, guys like Mike Elias, Miguel, Sie, Hobo, Mileen, Ariel, Mikal, Big-D, Kage, DonArturo and (shit the names just go on). The evolution I am seeing in those guys just FLOORS me. DonAturo, I let the guy crash at my place and I found out he is a scientist like me. We have been very carefully taught laws of nature, probability, electricity, etc. However I have learned to reconcile and combine my knowledge of analytical science with that of spirituality. Don had not yet but he said he simply learned to separate analytical science from metaphysical science. To me, I couldn’t just separate it, I needed to something to bind the two together. Well, if you read my past posts about manifesting desires through asking the universe, you know I have been getting parking spots everywhere and I used that as the most simple of examples. Ahhh I made like 5 posts about it already, so repeating it feels a bit try hard considering it is 3:30 AM now, I have been writing for over an hour straight!

In either case, we were at Brian’s place and he lives in a section of LA where the streets are filled with cars, nearly no spots open. Guys like Big-D had to park 2+ blocks away to get a spot. Well every time I went over there, even drove off to the beach and came back, etc. Every time I got a parking spot nearly right in front of Brian’s place—that is scientific enough for me! Haha, I don’t mean to say “I told you so” but I hope Don sees that manifestation is real and there is knowledge our mind may never fully understand which binds analytical science with metaphysical. From what I have experienced, I truly believe it.

Now I employ my open heart, my spirit, and my desire to experience amazing abundance of money, love (i.e., circles), friendship, and the ability to accomplish my mission in this life while still enjoying every single second of it.



PS. If you are on the ideagsms boards, I wrote out some more there that is more IG relevant. Click here for it.

Labels: ,

Sounds like some real new age stuff.. im always open for new ideas.. and have always been big on mediating.. i will be following this closely

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.