My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Got Approached by a Female Student of Mystery » | Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program: My Review » | A Day with BradP and More Honesty » | Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game » | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle » | A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms: » | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! » | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests » | I'm Tired of "The Game". Just Speak My Truth »

Ideagasms --- Preview of Their New Product "Intro to IG"

Stephane and Ideagasms are coming out with a product meant to introduce their concepts "Intro to IG Consciousness." Before, when I asked Stephane what a good intro to ideagasms ought to be, he said just the Girlfriend Training Program. Though the GTP does include all the basic concepts, it is focused on relationships with one girl.

There is much more to ideagasms and I'd like to share that with all of you out there today as I not only feel it can benefit you as a person, but also make relationships better in general. If more people were happy with their love lives, the world would be a better place (for me :) Less assholes on the road and stuff :-p )




PS. I know I haven't posted much lately. School started up. I am on track to graduate June 2009 but my courses are going to be more concentrated and mostly harder. Electrical Engineering is a lot of work guys, make sure you love science and math before applying engineering when you go to college.

With that said, I'll try to post more, for my own sake. I love keeping a journal.

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.