My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Ideagasms --- Preview of Their New Product "Intro ... » | Got Approached by a Female Student of Mystery » | Bisexual Girlfriend Training Program: My Review » | A Day with BradP and More Honesty » | Star Trek --- Kahn Demo's his Tight Game » | Some Words on Meditation » | The Last Day with Stephane and his Circle » | A Frequently Asked Question about Ideagasms: » | Huge Christmas Sale Till December 31st at Ideagasms! » | Update on The Gym Girl, More Tests »

A New Approach --- Online Mentorship from Pro's

I recently came across this online service that offers daily dating/lifestyle mentorship via phone, text message, online, and email. It is run by pro's who have this part of their life handled, decided take on a few students at a time, and focus very keenly.

They help you through your goals. Guide you through each interaction with women, including within the relationship and sex. They also offer emotional support and help you out when you are down.

Their marketing scheme is first two weeks free, then $15 a week. Their web page seems like a typical community thing, but I feel this is worth checking out. I am in touch with one of the coaches and we've talked about what goes on there. I would jump on their free 2 week offer, but I am swamped in electrical engineering studies, arg! (its okay, it is a choice I have made and I enjoy it)


Click here for the mentorship program!

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.