My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | That Night.. » | Day 1 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp » | The community cured my involuntary celibacy » | The Social Anxiety workshop with dating guru BradP » | I gotta give props to Grungey10! » | Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again? » | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... »

Day 2 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp

Day 2 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp

Didn't get much sleep the last night. Doing things I was afraid of since I was a little kid, directly expressing my interest to a new girl, can do that to a person. The seminar started at 10AM again and we went over the next steps of a structured direct approach, forming the emotional connection.

  1. We first open the girl and hope to reach the hook point within 10 seconds.
    • If she is testy/bitchy, we need to disarm her tests till we get into a hook point
    • Depending on the girl, it can be tough, but Grungey gives us some standard responses to tests
  2. Ask fluffy questions to build some superficial comfort for a few minutes
  3. Start finding commonalities
    • Then qualify/compliment her on them
    • Build a connection based on those commonalities

We focused on #3 today along with more contingencies and method of venue changing, getting a number, and planning a day-2 (if necessary. We try to full close that same day if possible, but that is ideal).

Field Time:

Now I didn't get much sleep that night and my state was off. As with direct, when something is wrong, the set will show right away. That is, if your energy is off, you'll know within 5 seconds of the set. If you mess up in forming a connection, you will know because the girl will seem confused when you jump to the next stage, etc.

Now I didn't realize my state was so off, my self correction was low. I wasn't smiling, facing my target, nor pacing reality enough. To restate: I am a very big guy, pretty threatening if I don't have a genuine smile on my face. Also, in direct, one must face the target straight on, not from the side. Also, "Pacing reality" is an NLP concept, I believe. "I know this is totally random, BUT" that communicates to the girl you understand her reality and know that even though this is "weird" I am doing it anyway. If you pace reality correctly, you will immediately see a sense of relief in the girls face. (Again, showing that you get immediate, direct results from doing direct game).

I ran about 5 direct sets that day and none of them clicked. Every one of them gave me major, major tests. Finally near the end of the field time I told Grungey, "Listen let me do my approach to you" and he immediately told me of those mistakes.

Fuck! Haha, whatever lesson learned. Grungey obviously didn't see my face in any of my sets but I am glad I finally cleared this up.

At the end of the day, I suggested to Grungey that we do a demo set on each other to make sure the opening is right. The opening is probably the MOST important part, in my opinion. Reason being, if the opening goes bad, you will get a load of shit-tests, leave a bad first impression, and just have to back peddle. But a good opening will get you HUGE amounts of attraction and interest within 10 seconds.

Also I suggested that we do more exercises in the seminar time and practice on each other.

All this was done on Day 3.

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.