My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Day 1 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp » | The community cured my involuntary celibacy » | The Social Anxiety workshop with dating guru BradP » | I gotta give props to Grungey10! » | Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again? » | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" » | I Have Been Thinking A Lot About My Past, But some... » | My Dream Mind Versus My Waking Mind »

That Night..

Okay, it is 2:00AM now and I just went our sarging with my friend from back home who has done almost no approaches ever. I called him up here because I needed to tell him about the amazing experiences I just had.

We went out into field with wings JeromeVincent and Shane (just met shane). We walked up and down some random streets, but I didn't open much. However, later just me and my friend went into a bar. I am still shaken from the bootcamp, and fear crept back into me. It was then the hypnosis thing came back into my mind and I imagined myself growing old while still letting these fears take over me.

So with that I finally got up, walked over to a girl ordering a drink and said:
  • ME: "Hey excuse me. I know this is totally random, but I had to tell you this so I could sleep at night I think you are very.... very cute"
  • HER: "haha thank you, how are you what is your name"
  • ME: "I am bigsend, and what is your"
    • [shake hand]
  • ME: "I am Cristine and this over here [point to friend] is Katie"
    • [Now fear comes back into me. "2 girls!? What do I do...." Fuck fear, walk on it]
  • ME: "Hey Katie whats up, SO what brings you do to a bar this night?"
    • [This is part of Grungey's game, specialized fluff talk. Related to Jugglers vacuum concept I think]
  • THEM: "Oh we just met here blah blah
    • [laughing doing girl shit, ignoring me and laughing to each other]
  • ME: "Ok okay, I am totally part of this, I introduced you two! High five"
    • [High fives]
  • THEM: "So what do you do"
  • blah blah blah
  • ME: "You know, I consider myself a discover. I have traveled Europe and many parts of the world. But when I can't travel, you know what I do?"
  • THEM: What?
  • ME: I read. I read great books, like "The Alchemist" have any of you read it?

Blah blah

Eventually I tell them about a psychology test I read in a magazine... Then I run the best friends test on them and they fucking love it, they are into me. I build enough compliance that I tell them I have another psychology test for them, but I can only do it to one of you. So follow me to these seats, we must sit.

Annnd.... They follow!!

I run strawberry fields and they are super into it, laughing. I talk about how the fence is your chastity, AKA how many guys you want to fuck! And she is laughing and having a great time. Later the retarded bar fucking put on the loudest song ever and we couldn't hear each other at all. I made the stupid mistake of saying "Lets move there" When I should have just moved closer and touched them more, etc etc. So when we moved, I eventually lost them because they found all their other friends and blah. It was gone.

Another thing was, I thought Katie was 100x more hotter than Christine, we had much more attraction. In a bar, it is hard to see how cute a girl till close up! But either way, how fucking efficient was that!?!? In 20 seconds I was totally "in"! In like 3-5 minutes I moved the entire 2-set to another part of the bar, put them in trance while doing Strawberry Fields. They fucking loved me. Ah, the world. What a beautiful thing we are alive.

Labels:

Never leave a wing behind,.....WTF...

other than that nice report

JV

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.