My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Day 2 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp » | That Night.. » | Day 1 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp » | The community cured my involuntary celibacy » | The Social Anxiety workshop with dating guru BradP » | I gotta give props to Grungey10! » | Wait, What is the "Bitch Shield" again? » | Dr. Paul's Personality Test » | What the Community Means (to me) » | The Latest Craze: "The Secret" »

Day 3 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp

Day 3 of Captivate To Connect Boot Camp

The final day with captivate to connect.

Again, we start at 10AM and go through the rest of the material. This day was focused on:
  • Push Pull
  • Touching
  • Second days
  • Leading to sex
  • Dress
    • Believe it or not, peacocking or looking wild does not work well in day time direct. Your appearance forms part of your first impression and again, a really weird first impression is just something to swim against.
    • So dress well, groomed, but not like a clown.

The best part about this day was that we actively did demos throughout the seminar. Even though seminar time spilled over, it was fun, got me into a good state, and I was actively corrected on all my mistakes. Whereas in a day 2 we didn't do nearly this much correction. Day3 was very informative. I really like that.

Field Time:
We went to a college campus to do our approaches, even though there were very few lone sets. Again, direct is much more natural on a single set. Women of beauty are rarely found alone... in bars/clubs/etc. But places like Markets, college campuses, shopping centers, beaches you can find them. So this is the context. However this was Memorial Day weekend so there wasn't as much, but it was okay. There were a few and sets last 30+ minutes in a good direct set.

First set was a girl sitting down at a library computer. Grungey wanted me to open her, and at first I couldn't. I went as far as to sit next to her, but I couldn't build up the nerve. My AFC mind was saying "oh it is quiet, you can't talk. Everyone will hear. She looks busy. blah blah blah"

I told Grungey "Dude, I can't do that set. I promise I'll do the next one.. etc etc" and Grungey honestly wouldn't take any of my lame excuses. After like 5 minutes of bickering back and forth, Grungey finally said "Listen if you want to get good at this, you have to step over your boundaries. If you can't, where will you be in 60 years?" (Referring to the hypnosis we went through in which we imagined ourselves growing old with fears verses positive beliefs.)

I finally got the nerve to approach her. I had a smile, I paced her reality. Although I wouldn't quite have her body face mine, as she was sitting down. But, she still tested me pretty hard, though it wasn't like yesterday (perhaps she saw me being nervous 5 minutes ago and remembered)
First test she gave was "I am working on a paper" and I just said "for what class" just to fluff and that test kind of went away. Then "I have a boyfriend" and I came back with "and I have a cat, I like him too" then she laughed, her interest started to go up, and we fluffed for a minute a or so then she came back with her final test "Listen, I really need to work on my paper I am behind" and a thought fuck it. She has a paper to work on, and I didn't feel like passing that shit-test. I exited.

Wheeeew, This was a set I would have 100% bailed on my own, but Grungey convinced me through the hypnosis anchoring. We do not want to form a habit of not approaching for stupid reasons.

Now as I walked through campus, I still had the fear. Fear just doesn't fucking go away, we just need to step over it. Its like a fear of heights. Everyone is afraid of heights by instinct, but sky divers do it so much, are so informed on contingencies that they have fun and the fear is transformed into an exciting rush. Same thing here. The emotion will not go away, fear must be turned into excitement.

I missed a few sets due to fear, one set was this girl with HUGE tits, fairly short but an amazing body. I let her pass me right by :( So I told myself I HAVE to approach the next set, no matter what. About 2 minutes later I see a girl in black walking back from the school gym. I approach her with A) Smile B) face on C) Paced her reality. All that went VERY smoothly! And the set blew wide open! I started with the fluff talk and she was asking me questions just as I asked her, almost a 50-50 conversation from the get go. I touched her shoulder and established that I am comfortable with touch. And we talked back towards her dorm. My mind slipped and I forget the questions to form commonalities, make connections. I need to practice that shit more.

Anyway that set went pretty damn well regardless but I still didn't have time to form an emotional connection, get to know her more, etc. This set ended almost exactly as my first direct approach on day 1. It ended with her giving me a look of "will you take my number?" and we formed a lunch date on Wednesday and I told her I'd call her tonight. However time-warp to that night, I did call her and a guy answered the phone. She must have either had a boyfriend or some clingy orbiter when I called. I didn't want to deal with that, so fuck it. No emotional connection anyway. So that set is damaged. Probably won't waste time on it this time.

Also the girl from Day 1, I called her and left a message. Told her I'd call her back, but again I didn't form an emotional connection with her either, so I am not too worried. If I lost her, oh well. Great experience.


So that ends the boot camp! Wheeew what a trip. It turned me form a complete non-believer in direct to a complete believer. Doing direct correct immediately lands you into comfort, at which point you sprinkle qualification (A3) throughout the comfort and the sarge turns normal at that point, just like a indirect it seems.

Labels:

Nice reviews. What were the hours of the workshops each day? I'm curious to know how much time you were able to put in each day and how much was set aside to let the material ferment.

Hey, Bro.

Daniel Rose here; I'm commenting to tell you that the Sex Revolution Blog has changed names and links.

It's now The Sex God Method, and can be found at sexgodmethod.com.

Would you mind updating your blogroll?

Thanks!

whats up bigsend
nice blog man
i like your ideas

were from mexicoo 2 direct puas who hunt big tites girla dn every girl that moves,,haha,well sexy girls haha

add me to msn : ekelazo@hotmail.com

check our blog too

cheers pal

congrats:D

Post a Comment

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.