My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Affirmations of Gratitude—My Experiences So Far » | FR: Amog Battle with Clingy Guy at a New Bar » | How to Touch Your Girlfriend -- Amazing Advice fro... » | Broke it off with Claire » | FR + Thoughts: Took a Risk, Messed up, Lost the Se... » | I’m Finding Myself More Assertive in Everyday Life » | FR+: New friends, saw BradP, and got a little sexy... » | FR: Solo Sarging that Ended with Guru’s and New Fr... » | BradP: Blow me or Blow me out » | FR: Sunday Night Sarges »

A Message from Grungey10, Day Game Master

I was extremely lucky to meet Grungey10 back when he was up and coming and form a friendship with him. This guy is just like everyone of us, but he worked hard, stayed committed, got super fucking good and now he is teaching camps in Direct style game. I took one of those camps and wrote about it here.

He has a very bendable method for picking up hot girls in the day. By bendable, I mean you can fit it to your personal style. For example, you can mix in Juggler Method into it, parts of Mystery's Method, or your own personal method. The general principal is to be very honest, upfront and not try to fit into her world.

Its hard to explain and I've talked to Grungey (aka Oliver) many times about ways to teach this. Personally, I do not think this can be taught in a book. In fact, just reading it and imagining how the pick up should progress just from imagination has given me clouded predictions on how a pick up should take place.

Grungey saw a huge demand for guys who want to learn this and agreed with me, he has to teach this live to a larger audience so he set up a huge seminar in Los Angeles, California and invited guests ranging from: Carlos Xuma, Cameron Teone (I believe they were in "The Game" but under different aliases.) And a bunch of other day time dating experts.

Thing about me, is I love you guys, my readers, and with my connections, no way would I want you to pay full price! Haha, Shit is expensive enough already. My blog is fairly popular so I used that leverage and got you guys a 40% discount. When you go to the seminar, MAKE SURE you order it through this link.

A "Sign up for the newsletter" pop up comes up. If you sign up, great. But make sure you still order through my link to get the 40% off. It's about $347 but goes down to around $197 with my discount. I think the price goes up even more after Nov. 1st. Or at least by 4pm on Oct 31st this deal ends. Also, the 40% off only works for 5 students and there are only 15 seats left. You'll see on the web page.


I hope you guys enjoy this. The seminar is November 10th and 11th at:
Courtyard by Marriott
6161 W Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California
1-310 649-1400



So if day game is a goal of yours to master, taking this huge seminar with Oliver and all this cohorts will really help with it.

http://www.captivatetoconnect.com/bigsenddiscount.html

Labels:

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.