My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | Spent Last Friday with Dante "Rock Star Casanova" » | A Message from Grungey10, Day Game Master » | Affirmations of Gratitude—My Experiences So Far » | FR: Amog Battle with Clingy Guy at a New Bar » | How to Touch Your Girlfriend -- Amazing Advice fro... » | Broke it off with Claire » | FR + Thoughts: Took a Risk, Messed up, Lost the Se... » | I’m Finding Myself More Assertive in Everyday Life » | FR+: New friends, saw BradP, and got a little sexy... » | FR: Solo Sarging that Ended with Guru’s and New Fr... »

Powerful Frame by Stephane and New Lesson Learned.

I went out today with a PUA I met named TP as he was supposed to meet up with a girl and needed a wing. Unfortunately she couldn't show up or something didn't work out and we just ended up sarging. Now, I haven't gone out in two weeks. School is top priority and I had midterms spread out during that time.

So I am a bit socially rusty and needed to warm up a bit. TP gets into some sets and I just sit back and watch a bit. Later on we venue change to Saddle Ranch and meet up with Dante again. Dante is chilling because his student already extracted and he was planning to extract more girls too. So we end up getting into some sets together.

Now when I am with Dante, my sets are like 10x better than usual. Honestly I think he has really good energy and I do feed off of it as I am in set. As time goes on, I know I will be able to have a real fun time regardless of externalwhateverness, but hey---its always cool to be with a good friend, regardless of "PUA" status.

Dante likes to challenge me and others and ask us to open sets, do pick up lines. Hah, sometimes I think he does it because he doesn't feel like opening. I'll go like "Hey! You're the Pro and we need to extract" and he'll just laugh, maybe open maybe not.

But one set in particular Dante told me "Hey BigSend, tell this girl a pick up line" and I mistakenly thought Dante was giving me this set, so with that in mind I go in with the cheesy ofcheesies "What is your sign" (Which I think is not cheesy at all if you are into signs. I only know it is cheesy because I think Style said it is in 'The Game' so whatever. Its a fun line)
And I then disqualify "Oh you're Airies, damn... it may not work. But we can make good friends" and we flirt more. Dante is talking also, but I don't sense a "Get out of my set" vibe from him. He's very chill so we kept going. Later we were talking about pick up lines and I just picked the girl up off the ground and said "This is a PICK UP!"haha

Anyway, I did a cold read on her that was quick, saying she wants to come with us to Dante's house party but inside her, she is trying not to seem easy. Then I rememberStephanes frame of "Treat her like a scared/confused friend who really likes you, but she is just insecure" and I tell her
"It's okay, you can be a woman around me"

Whoa, that was the first time it came out of my lips. I read that from one of Stephane's posts on Ideagasms boards. (I Swear guys, buy one of his products JUST so you can get on his boards. His stuff is fucking killer. Link to his blog above, check that out at least!)

The girl gave me the most puppy dog look ever. Ultimately, I need to internalize these frames and not pull them out like some fucking routine. They need to be in me. I almost feel I was born with these frames but society trained me to be AFC. Now I am relearning how to be a man.

Later I found out Dante actually wanted the girl and just asked me to say a pick up line as a joke or something. Dante told me later that if he really wanted me to leave, he'd just outright say "this is my set bro" so I don't think Dante cared too much. Real good guy.

Dante offers free watch-ins of his bootcamps. So you don't have to pay, you can contact him, watch him do pick up for free. He knows he is good and guys end up paying to be taught by him. Great model.


Anyway. Part 2:

Lately I have been doing the Gratitude Affirmation, but I noticed a part of me was doing it out of ego, or show. Example, I was bragging about how finding free street parking has saved me over $100. When I'd find a parking spot, I felt impressed and entertained by it. It went from gracious enjoyment to expected entertainment and bragging rights. Although I "forced" myself to feel gratitude, I noticed if I didn't find a parking spot right away, my ego was like "WTF!?"

Anyway, tonight before the first venue, I did the affirmations for lots of things including parking and I tried to make myself feel the grateful feeling.Unfortunately, it took me about 5 swings around the block, 15-20 minutes to find a spot. Okay, it did kind of get to me, my ego was like "uhh what the hell". I was dependent on it. I was happy though, it saved me from the outrageous $20 garages.

When we left that venue, we went west a bit to a Sunset Strip. I did the little affirmation in my head and parked. Found a parking spot right away in fact. I looked at the signs and there were two of them, one saying the meter operates till midnight. Another sign that was blotted out. I figured the blotted out sign meant street cleaning.. I mean what else?

So I was grateful I found the spot, a bit. There was 30 minutes left on the meter, TP helped put more coins in the meter and left. Came back and it was towed. Turns out, the blank sign was supposed to say "No parking past midnight."Wtf.. Why?? Whatever the reason, I should have looked at all other signs near by and not assumed it was stupid street cleaning.

Anyway, I feel I was tested. Sure you can say it was just bad luck. But check this out. At the towing place, there were a bunch of people in line. Everyone was a bit pissed, but one guy in particular was taking this towing very badly. He was almost crying about how badly he's being treated. He is inCalifornia on vacation and didn't know the rules. He was even yelling at the clerk. The clerks were acting both like this happens every once in a while, but they even seemed a bit taken a back by this guy.

Well, I had compassion for this guy, but he is in the same boat as all of us. He was also in a $900 suit, so money couldn't be worse for him than us---we were all equal here. I then realized very strongly what it means to be a *victim* and what it means to be grateful. I was honestly grateful. I was grateful because I thought the towing places close early and I'd have to wait till 7AM and I also thought they charge $300. They charged me half that. On top of that, I am contesting the ticket now based on the blank signs, see if I can get away with that.

But this had me realize. Is my ego/pride asking God or The World for things like Parking, Good Grades, Sex, House on the Beach? Or is it my soul? My deep, inner desire? How can I know the difference? In my opinion, I believe one will know the difference because if I feeljipped , its my ego that wants it. If I feel grateful whether or not I get it, its my soul. Its hard to explain. Its like saying "Even if I lose, I still win" what is the point of wanting if my soul is always satisfied. I believe this is because no matter what, deep down I know I am on my path. I know that my true "want" is to experience life and my journey. Deep down, I may want a parking spot, but perhaps part of my journey is to witness this hostile man yelling at the disgruntled Towing clerks and give up this money.

I also believe my view of money comes from a scarcity frame. Ooooh finding street parking has saved me over $100. Great, but now I just lost about $150 + $65 if that ticket goes through. If I had taken the $20 parking lots, it would have canceled out easily.

The reason my soul wants the parking lots is because I like having parking spots near by. I am thankful that I am one who finds them. I am also thankful for pay-parking garages because I'd have no where to put my car without them. I am grateful that I have food, shelter, and warmth. I am grateful I can afford these things and a tow+ticket. I am grateful to be on this life journey, toexperience so many great things. This life time is truly a blessing and I feel the journey is just getting started.

Assuming my class petitions go through, I have only 5 more quarters left at school. I am taking extra hard load to make sure I am done by June 2009. Then I feel my journey will take me into bigger and more important things for my self, including building up a company, joining a start up. I feel my path lies somewhere in creating a new invention or improving upon something which helps a lot of people.

I promise myself, I will daily get into touch with my deep, inner self. I will always put ego before my soul. I am grateful it only cost about $150 and about an hour of my time to learn these things. No more fuckingbragging about parking spots. This is my life, everyone in the universe is my brother and equal, no more qualifying. We are all the same, we are all on aseparate journey too.

Labels: , , ,

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.