My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://bigsendworld.com and update your bookmarks.

« Home | The Validation Affirmation and How life is going o... » | Ah my first fake number! » | How I couldn't get over LMR and then got into an h... » | Random Brainstorm » | How I Got This Kiss » | Compilation of Belief Changing Posts » | Where I Stand on Giving and Getting Advice » | Some other things I forgot to mention » | Talked with a girl about the game » | Affirmations from David DeAngelo »

Update on my last random brain storm

Remember my brain storm on how everything will repeat itself? Well it turns out to be a topic already found in some religion and philosophy. Its called Eternal Recurrence:

http://simurl.com/eternal_recurrence

Very interesting stuff.... shit....

Links

Archives

HYPNOTICA: The Collection Of Confidence HYPNOTICA: The Sphinx of Imagination PUA Training - Seduce Women





Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blogs Directory
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com All-Blogs.net directory logo


By the way, I use SimUrl.com to link most things (including my email which you can Click Here for).
Don't worry, there is nothing bad about it.
It just helps me keep track of things.

© 2007 Bigsend. All rights reserved.